Chapter 13

When i came on, the week started rough.
Shizuo was discovering how emotionally unstable i could be.
He caught me trying to jump off the balcony and he kissed me telling me how much he loved while he rocked me on his lap.
I had several break downs, telling my son i was a terrible mother. I told shizuo i was a terrible lover.

I also hospitalised any and all gangs which wasn't the dollars. Even thought they weren't doing anything.

I broke my own rule. I didn't get there names.

I ran away one night to go to ivory hill on the outskirt of the city.

I fell asleep in the tree. Shizuo was terrified and my son had to comfort him even though he was petrified. For all they knew, i was dead.

Shizuo hasn't let me out of his sights since.
Izaya offered me death. If i died he would fund everything for my son.

I almost took that offer. I had a moment of strength. Shizuo and my sons smiles appeared and both said "We love you."

That was the strength i needed to reject Izaya. He was definitely disappointed when i rejected the offer.

That was Shizuo's real taste of me.

Now im fine it was time to talk to him.

I knocked on his bedroom door.

"Ye?"
"Can we talk?"

He didn't hesitate to open the door and pulled me in.
He sat me on his bed and coddled me.

"After everything you just dealt with, do you still love me? I understand if you don't. I am an emotional, unstable psychopath with monster strength and my personality never stays the same. One minute I'm kind, the next I'm a killer, I'm a chatty bartender, a lover. I am no-"
" It was tough. But, i have stuck here because i fell in love with you. I will accept your pains and challenges. If you being on, scared me away. I never truly loved you. I will never leave you. You cant scare of the monster. I am yours. I am here and that's where i am staying."
I began crying into his chest. The tears wouldn't stop.

What did i do to deserve such an amazing man.

" I love you! "
" I love you to. "
I looked up into his eyes as mine kept leaking.
He lifted my chin up and connected our lips bring me into a tender and comforting kiss.
His hands were on my cheeks as he wiped away the tears running down my face.

"I will always love you. Through your beautiful or ugly moments. I will share your emotions. Happiness or sadness. I will share your burdens. Because, i love you."
"I love you to. I love you so much."

Sorry its short.
My new meds are making me ill so i cant manage much. Sorry. See you next chapter