Chapter 5

To my daughter,
I know i failed you, i never protected you or gave you the motherly love i should have. I failed you and for that, i am deeply sorry. I wish you are happy and have all the joy you want. I pray you wont make the mistakes i made as a mother.
Izaya told us along time ago where you are, he asked we don't go to you until he could use you for as long as possible and so i am sorry.
He led you on. We led you on.

But it's time you know who your family line is and why i can't ever escape your father.
My name was Angel Monochrome.
The last name was extremely powerful. A lot of people believed their lineage died until your father brought me at an auction. I was reckless and got caught. I am glad you didn't learn of this name.

We were an ancient warrior clan who has always had abnormal strength and exceptional senses. This allowed us to be warriors and eventually like me, assassins.
I guess you realised you had a skill for that a long time ago though.
Please be careful. Some people still look for our kind. How do you know even if the name isn't there?
Our looks. Everyone has always had distinct Crimson eyes,and are incredibly strong.
Those who had white hair, use to be called the gods of death for their immense strength.
I am sorry you were brought up in that environment. I wish you the best of luck going forward though.
Please be careful.
Love from,
Your mother
Xx

What the hell am i supposed to think? My family are some dying race?! We are hunted?! What the fuck? Is this all bullshit? I pulled out my phone and well enough everything she said about that family lineage was true.

I got up and started to walk back and forth before Liz tackled me to the floor and bandaged my ear.

Everyone read the note except my son and we were all equally confused.
"What do you think?"
"Would your mother lie?"
"I don't know!"
"Everything honestly look... MY BOXES!"
We all ran out side and grabbed the boxes and the bed and moved it upstairs into the empty room opposite mine.
"Wait are you two... You know?"
"Nothing of the sort. This is my way of repayment. Food and home for free."
...
Me and Shizuo didn't realise but we started laughing at the thought of dating.
At the same time we said
"How absurd."
"How absurd."
We both kept laughing and both Liz and Rin looked at us.
"Why mommy?"
...
I couldn't think of a reason.
...
"Shall we go out! Food is on me. I need to go shopping. Out of groceries. Also do you want your money back."
"No. Call it an investment."
"Sure."

Liz, me, Shizuo, and Rin got changed. We all went to a different room and Liz went home to get his children and get changed.

 We all went to a different room and Liz went home to get his children and get changed