2. one last time

Na'Skailar pov

I pulled up to my house listening to 'whatchamacallit by ella mai ft. chris brown' that shit so fye. I cut my car off and got out, the same time i got out of my white 2014 Bmw, Mr. Ugly ass got out of his Black 2018 Camaro.

"The fuck you looking at dumbass?" He said to me walking to his steps

"Aint nobody trynna look at you nigga" i said locking my car door.

"Whatever" he said unlocking his door and walking in.

I rolled my eyes hard as hell and walked on my porch i checked the mail box, there was nothing. I unlocked the door and went down the hall to my room.

I flopped on my bed and looked at my phone

I flopped on my bed and looked at my phone. Not one single call or text from either of my parents. My mom and dad both are international lawyers. So you know what that means: always on the road.

My mom left for a 2 week trip in Texas today while i was gone to school and my dad left for a 1 week trip to Canada. Sometimes when my mom has to leave my dad just goes with her just to go.

My door bell rung and i sighed and got up, i went to the door and looked out the peep whole. It was stupid ass.

"What?" i said with attitude opening the door

"Oh no lets try that again" he closed the door and ringing the door bell again, i ain't got no time for his damn games. I walked to my room and sat on the edge of my bed turning on my tv going to Netflix.

"Damn so you just wasn't gonna answer the fucking door" he said walking in sitting at my desk in my room

"Nope, now what do you want?"

"I guess you forgot about this damn project, i got a 79 and i need to get a good grade on this shit"

"You would know all about drugs wouldn't you" i said low, everyone knew he was dangerous which is one reason he is well respected but i knew why, his family is in the drug business well except his mom but with his dad being so powerful she has no say so on if he needs to leave or not and now her sons are involved.

"Listen here motherfucker, what i do has nothing to do with you now i ain't come over here to get judged especially by "YOU" now get on with this shit" WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN BY "YOU"?

"I'll do the whole project, you just do what you want"

"Hell no cause this my project to damn, stop being so difficult " i rolled my eyes hard, this nigga finna get smacked, like i really mean SMACKED ima hit him so hard his head spin around and do a 360.

"Okay so what you wanna do Cameron? Poster, Powerpoint, banner, advertisment, skit, i mean we gotta do something"

"Lets do a poster, but we should put a person who does drugs and what she feels all around her considering the fact that people who do drug struggle with this" actually that's not a bad idea, oh shit lemme find out !