4. what i do?

Cameron pov

I rolled out of bed and checked my phone it read 1:30pm damn i slept late. I went in the bathroom that's connected to my room and connected to my speaker and played 'no mentions by nba youngboy' i started up the shower and got in.

45 minutes later....

I got out since the water wanna start getting cold, i dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist. I got out my clothes and put them on, once i was done i put on my chain and sprayed cologne. My music stopped and i looked at my phone to see bre was facetiming me, i don't cuff nobody im young & nothing last while your young but if i was to settle down i would definitely go to her aggy ass.

"Yo" i said sitting the phone up so she could see my while i brush my hair.

"Mmm where you going looking all daddyish"

"Shidd nowhere" i said chuckling.

"Come thru, my moms is gon"

"Shid say no more"

*
*
*

"Hey babe" she said smiling and pulling me into a hug

"Wassup" i pulled back first and we headed down the hall to her room. Soon as we got there her pops was sitting on the bed with a switch. 1. I know damn well she ain't invite me over with her pops here 2. I know for sure she not 17 in the 11th grade still getting whoopings with switches by her daddy. Chaps!

"This the 3rd lil nigga you don snuck in here" 3rd the hell? She was suppose to be fucking wit only me. Yall hoes ain't loyal chris was right.

"But daddy-"

"But daddy nothing get that lil nigga out my house and come back to get this ass whooping & when yo mama come back you know what she want !BARE ASS! nii hurry up!" she looked at me with tears in her eyes poor tink tink! But oh well the hoe was fucking around lemme make sure ian got no shit.

"Im sorry baby, ima call you later" she said grabbing my hand

"Yea..... Dont" i pulled back and went to my car and crunk up the proceeded my ride back home. I wasted a good 2 dollars in gas she go pay me my money.

i pulled up in the yard and my momma was taking hella bags out the car along with my brothers. i got 2 older brother quinton and Shaun, Quinton is 28 & he married with 3 girls Jessie and D'Lila they are twins and Chance, now my other broski Shaun is 20 still living with his parents. His lazy ass ain't want to go to college or nothing, i tried to tell him get the hell outta this drug game but he wanna become a lord and be all big and bad, im only doing this shit for money. Me and boss man already got an agreement once i graduate im out this shit! he don't want that cause im his best seller and i can get anybody to do anything, but i don't want to end up like my pops stuck in this shit. He already had to move us out here in this rich ass people neighborhood when i was first born, nigga said me and Shaun got kidnapped & i ain't going for this shit I want better for my kids.

"Uncle Cam!" my 3 nieces ran to me, i pulled them into a hug.

"Yall getting big as shit" they all 11 years old, now i know what yall thinking and yes, he had them at 17 ......all of them, my brother was a lil hoe. He and the twins mom was on break and he went out and had a one night stand with Chance mama, she a hoe! atleast she in chance life tho. Anyway Quinton was popular as fuck and she always wanted him. she took the condom and a turkey baster she sucked the nut in the turkey baster and put it in herself and got pregnant, it worked on the first try. and yes we had a DNA test imagine being a uncle at 7. now the twins mom is a different story he was in a relationship with her, so he just slipped up with her. he wanted them both to get abortions but my mama said no you made ya bed you lay in it. it was hard going from no kids to 3 but he did it and a good job too. he now regrets nothing. and he and the twins mom is married, she had to forgive his cheating ass.