9- I hate her

Skailar looked in the mirror at her outfit and smiled, she wanted to be as comfortable as possible and chill. Her and Cam facetimed til about 3 that morning talking shit about people. In a short amount of time they had become some what best friends and Skailar actually enjoys talking to him. She grabbed her victoria secret backpack and her keys and headed to her car.

"wassup neighbor" she turned and look at a smirking cam wondering why he smirking

"sup" they climbed in their cars and left for school skailar stopped at Bojangles for breakfast, and Cameron stopped at McDonalds.

they pulled up and went to their classes.

S k a i l a r p o v

I walked into lunch with Paris by my side, we went and sat at our usual spots. I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked to see that Cameron and Luke was looking at me with smiles on their faces. I smiled back and turned around.

"okay..... what was that?" Paris asked smiling at me

"what?"

"you and them" she said pointing to them "you know you can't stand they asses"

"well things change" was all i said, my phone lit up and i checked it.

it was just an Instagram notification, i locked my phone and got in the lunch line speaking to everyone and catching the stink eye from breah, i winked to be petty and stood in line beside Luke and Cameron with Paris. Everyone was waiting to see what we would argue about but was shocked to see him dap me up and Luke did the same.

"wassup white boy"

"nigga im half black"

"well i call ya white boy so oh well"

"girl ima thug"

"yea OG lil pretty thug" i said making him mug me

Me, Cam, and Paris busted out laughing.

"HEY CAMERON" A girl said from the other lunch line, when he nodded her way she turned her friends and started doing that girly giggle shit.