13- parent history

This chapter is about there parents, it's good but you don't HAVE to read it idc.

If you wanna know some stuff so you won't be confused for future references I would read it.

O m n e s c i e n t

Skailar stood in her mirror talking to her oldest brother as she curled her hair, Although Skailars dad stayed with her mother and they were on and off he is married with another family. Yes that's bothers Skai but it's been going on since she was born. See, Skailars mom and dad are each others first love, they took each others virginity, they were each others first kiss and all, they have been thru EVERYTHING since they were 13 years old. In high school Tip (Skai's dad) cheated on Nikko (her mom) and had Messiah in only the 10th grade, they fell out so bad that Nikko moved away to her dads from all the drama.

When she came back in the 11th grade Tip and his baby mama Tameka was in a relationship and that hurt Nikko to the core he hadn't once tried to reach out to her or so she thought, when he set eyes on Nikko he had fell in love all over again he was so ready to drop tameka on the spot but he actually did have love for her since she was the mother of his child, But his heart was 100% with Nikko and he would do anything to at least have her as a friend.

2 weeks had been by and she wouldn't even give him the time of day.

*flashback*

Tip sat in his desk and kept glancing at Nikko as she did her Calculus work.

"Pssst" nothing

"Pssssssssst" Nikko turned around annoyed

"What Tip?"

"You got ah minute?" She rolled her eyes

"Hell no" she started to get up but he said something to make her look at him.

" forever & ever, you don't remember that promise Nikko? Before anything we are friends" she turned to him and folded her arms, she was big on keeping her promises and he knew that so he used it to his advantage.

"Talk"

"I'm sorry, now I know what I did was fucked up but I don't take nothing back Messiah is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I wish it was you that had him but at the end of the day we can't change anything. You know I love you and I would do just about anything for you Nik Nik" He said calling her by his nickname. This was what she had prepared long and hard for, for him to come running back and her to know her worth and walk away but she just couldn't.

*end of flashback*

Tip ended up leaving Tameka and him and Nikko were together, their senior year they discovered they were pregnant with Skailar, Tameka was angry she hated that and so she decided to let her little secret out

That she too was pregnant with his baby, For that Nikko felt betrayed how could someone she loved and had been there for do that to her again!

It took her 2 years just to forgive him for that, they loved each other dearly but she had Skai to look after and she was her #1 priority.

Once Skai turned 4 her parents were back at it and since then during one of there off periods which lasted a year Tip Married Tameka and they now have a a lot of kids

Once Skai turned 4 her parents were back at it and since then during one of there off periods which lasted a year Tip Married Tameka and they now have a a lot of kids. Tip sometimes wish he just married Nikko but he knows it to late to try and fix his mistake now.

_______________

Just wanted yall to know a little history on her situation

(A/N: Y'all look at this...... it don't make no since how much they look alike😂 I thought this was Deyjah at first😂😂)