1

"Come with me please?It won't take long...only a few hours.."my best friend whines,laying his body on my bed and shaking his legs that were hanging out of the mattress.

"And do what Hansol?Wait for the fansign to end in your changing room?I'll get bored and I might fall asleep."

"I'll take you out after it comes to an end and show you how Seoul is at night since its your first time in Korea."he balances his upper body on his shoulders while looking at me.

"Can't we just stay in and watch a movie?It's cold outside."I mumble and he shakes his head.

"No.Yah!I promised to your mother I won't leave you alone the first months.You are coming with me!"He gets up,heading to my closet

"Aren't you asking me anymore?"

"No.And hurry up..I have to be there in a hour to get ready."he goes through my clothes. "...my members will like you so much!They'll finally meet you!"he chuckles and turns to face me again. "Wear these.."he throws them in my face and pushes me to the bathroom real quick.

"What.Arent you going to change me in my clothes?"I ask sarcastically and he seems to think about it.

"I would but you're not a baby anymore."he ruffles my hair and gets out.

"I was just joking!"I roll my eyes and change into the clothes he choose.

Black leggings,an oversized orange hoodie and my white sports shoes.

"Cute."Hansol smiles when he sees me

"Oppa.Don't call me that."I roll my eyes

"Adorable"he squeezed my cheeks until I slapped his hands away.

"I'm not!Now,let's just go.."

"You're not in New York y/n.I'm the one who tells you what to do now since I'm your oppa..arraseo?"he grins

"Oh,shut up.I'll go back in US if you annoy me."I warn and he grabs my hand,dragging me out of the room.

"Yeah,we'll see about that."he chuckles and locks the door of my apartment behind him.

We were soon in his car and into a drive way I've never seen before.
Wow..well I guess I really am in Korea.My mom wasn't joking when she said I could live with Hansol,my childhood friend.

He left New York when he was only five but we were always in contact.
He'd always come to visit for summer vacation or Christmas holidays to see us.
He's just two years older but we're always getting along easily..

He's more like a brother to me,since he has always been taking care of me and he helped me a lot with Korean.
Did I mention that he was the one who asked my mother if I could come and live here?
I don't know why she agreed that fast and easily..but she did.Shocking,I know.But,she trusts Hansol..so I guess that's a reason.Or if not,I hope the main reason..

Sooooo,this is the first chapter yeehaaaaww

I hope you guys like it.Please be patient and wait for better chapters..it might seem boring at first but it'll be interesting soon!
감사합니다 💜