82💎

*sigh*

*sigh*

"so.."

"hm?"

"ya-he  went on tour! Why are you like this?"

"how am I?"y/n gave Jimin a terrified look.

"a mess.. Why are you freaking out?"

"me?"

"are you serious? You said that earlier.. On the phone?" He raised an eyebrow.

"ah..yeah.."she bit her bottom lip. " Oppa.. I want to talk to someone..about something.. "she looked down.

"Talk to me." he placed his phone on the coffee table, paying attention to her.

Y/n opened her mouth so speak but made no sound.

"y-"

"ithinkimpregnant" she said quickly, interruptimg him.

"what?" He asked confused.  "say it again.."

Y/n hid her face in her hands and then pulled her hair back. "I think.. I think.."

"you think?" He leans close to her face, impatient.

"I think I'm.. Pregnant.." she lowered her head.

She didn't hear anything from Jimin so she looked up again."Won't you.. Say anything? Ya.." she shook his knee.

"you.. *giggles*pregnant? *laughs*" In milliseconds he went serious, giving her a scary but also a worried one. "You're still a kid!!! 21 and pregnant?" He freaked out. "how did it happen?"

"calm down. You're no help!" She pouts. "I think you know how babies are made.." she looked down.

"of course I know, you idiot. I mean how? Didn't you use protection?!"

"Jeonghan forgot to.. But I took a pill after what happened.." she started scratching her bare knee with her nails, something she does when she's nervous.

"then.. You might not be.. Why do you think you are?" He frowns.

"My boobs are still sore.." she mumbles to the guy who cringed. "which it only happens when I'm on my period." she quickly adds.

"and you're not.." he says, making her nod. "woah.. And? What if its about to come?"

"it's three weeks late.."

"it happens to young girls.. I have a cousin-"

"Oppa.. I'm not a teenager.. I'm 20"

"21-"

"whatever..It should be stable.."she sighs.

"ya.." Jimin says quietly.

"hm?"

"want me to take you to a doctor?"

"ani.. I'm scared.." she placed her hand on her stomach but quickly pulled it away. "eh.." she cringed.

"let's buy you pregnancy tests then.." he got up, pulling her by the hand.

"Oppa, nooo"

"shut up.. What if you're not pregnant and there is something wrong with your health?!" he scolded.

"but-"

"no buts. Shoes.." he gave her her shoes in her hands, then walked out. "hurry up!"

[...]

"are you done?"

"no.."

"DUDE HURRY UP! I CAN'T STAY HERE FOREVER!"

"DUDE LEAVE! I CAN'T PEE ANYWAYS"

"BUT YOU DRUNK FOUR BOTTLES OF WATER"Jimin shouted back but received no answer.

He frowned and as he was about to knock the door swang open.

"I did it.." she says puzzled.

"and?"

"I.. Dont know.. I don't want to see.."

"okay.. Then,-" he pulled three more pregnancy tests out of the bag he was holding. "do these too and we will see them all later. It says we will have the result in five minutes."

"but, I don't want to pee.."

"then why are your legs crossed like this you dumbass?"

"aahhhh come on!!!" She groaned, closing the door and heading to pee again.  "if I pee all night you're freaking dead" she whines

"yeah, kill the only oppa who takes care of you when your best friends and boyfriends are away" he rolled his eyes, still standing behind the door.

"I'd never kill my oppa" she opened the door with a pout, holding the tests in one hand.

"did you pee three times?"

"no, I used them all at the same time."

"ew.. That's... Ewwww" he walked away with shaking head.

"what should I do now?" she sat uncomfortable.

"just.. Wait.." he took the tests in his hands, placing them on the coffee table.

"that's.. Scary" she breathes out.

"yeah.. I'd be scared too if I knew that I'd have to poop a human, in watermelon size out of my vagina-"

"ew shut up" she slapped his arm. "if you ever leave your woman pregnant please don't tell her that."

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. "are you ready?"

"no.. I want to pee again.." she cried, running away.

"aish, this kid.." he massaged the side of his head with his fingers. "now?" he raised his eyebrows when she came back, after about two minutes.

"ani.."

"just.. Sit down" he pulled her next to him. "test one.." he took it hesitant in his hand.

"what.. What does it say.." y/n asked with eyes closed.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek, looking at her. "positive" he spoke in a low voice,making y/ns heart beat faster.

"wh-at"

"test two.." he interrupted her. "positive.." his lips trembled.

"oh my god.." she bent her head down.

Jimin placed his hand on her knee, rubbing it. "test three, positive.." he squeezed her skin, placing the test on the table.

"and.. Test four?" she asked hesitant

"let's see together.." Jimin gave her a warm smile.

"wait.. Oppa.. Can these three tests.. Give us a wrong result?" she grabbed his hand.

"maybe.." he shrugged. "I don't know.." he took the test in his hand. "But whatever it says... I think you still have to see a doctor. Please?" he pat her knee this time and brought the test closer to see.

"test four.. -" he mumbled, but seeing what it showed made them both get up and say at the same time, "HOLLY SHIT!"

Hm.. What do you think? It's a + or -?
I'd update the next part today if I could but I want you to die of curiosity hehehhehehehehhehe...

Jokes, love you guys. I can't wait for you to read the next chapter. Guys, I'll be honest with you. THINGS ARE GOING CRAZYY.. The next chapters are total chaos.