3

"This is sooooo cool oppa!"I clap my hands excited and turn to face him. "Can we take a picture?"I take his phone out of his pocket and turn to face him.

"Sure..ill sent it to your mum as well..she wants to see me.."he smirks and we take a few selfies

"You?What about me?"

"Well,she got tired of you,brat.."he ruffles my hair.

"Yah!Take it back!"I slap his hand and he laughs out loud,making some random people look at us. "Shh..you're embarrassing us."I elbow him

"You mean,you..they can't see me under the cap and facemask.."he chuckles

"Whatever.."I shake my head and grab his wrist,pulling him with me. "You still have to buy me food.."I remind him,dragging him into a random Canteen.

[...]

"Thanks for today..it was actually fun!"I smile at my bestfriend an he nods,smiling back.

"I'm happy to hear that..we're gonna have so much fun now that you're here kid.."he gives me a hug. "Now,I should be going..if not tomorrow,see you the other day..I'll text you though..please answer as fast as you can.Don't have me worried.."I feel his soft and warm lips on my forehead and then see him stepping out of the door.

"Will do oppa..goodnight!"I wave at him and lock the door behind me.

Then,I headed to take a shower which took me more than half an hour for some reason.I guess it was the hot water I don't know...but it was so good and relaxing.

Hansols Pov...

I finally had time to see my very bestfriend,y/n. I still can't believe her mother actually agreed to let her stay here with me.
These news were shocking.

"You found your way back home..."Sungcheol hyung mumbled with his eyes glued on the screen.

"I did..what are you watching?"I asked,walking to the couch.

"The nun.."Soonyoung says,not looking at me.

"Okay,I'm out then..imma go shower."I say because I don't like horror movies.

It's a big fat NOOO from me.

Y/ns Pov...

I was watching "Train to Busan." quietly,while being wrapped and squished with the pillows and blanket around me.

The whole room was dark an the only light was that of the tv screen.
Then suddenly,when the zombies appeared my phone started buzzing on the coffee table,scaring me to death.

"Really?"I rolled my eyes and stretched my body to get it.

It was a message.

Unknown:Hi:)

Hi?Who is it?How did they find my number?I swear if they are stupid little kids again,pranking random numbers I'll fist them threw the phone.

Unknown:It's Seokmin..Sorry for interrupting your sleep,if you are sleeping,but would you like to come to the dorm for a movie on Friday?

Seokmin?

Me:I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong number:)

Unknown:But,you are y/n,right?

Me:right..and you are?

Unknown:Seokmin

Me:And,how did you find my number Seokmin?Also...how do you know my name?

Unknown:We met today in the changing room and I got your number from Hansols phone:)

Me:Oh..I'm so sorry