41

*sigh*
*sigh*

"will you talk to me you idiot? Ask me something? Curse at me... Anything?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

He was sitting on one corner of the couch, and the girl was sitting on the other side.

"yes. How did you get in here, dumbass?"

"I showed you the key didn't I?" He rolled his eyes again.

"your eyes might get stuck up there. Don't roll them again." she shakes her head. "I mean, how did you get them.."

"found them on Hansols night stand."

"How is Hansol going to unlock the door later?? I'll have to stay up late since he has no keys."

"you won't have to open. He'll go to the dorm."

"great.. You should go too. Please leave."

"Haha.. Cute" he pinched her cheek and then went dead serious again. "I'm staying here these three days. Didn't I tell you that?"

"you forgot to mention" she slapped his hand away. "you said it to my face. I make your life a living hell. And I don't want to be around people who I make their lives hard. Nor people who kiss me without my will.."

"you want me to leave so Ren can come here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"no. Hansol said I can't see him alone again..only if someone is around." she leans her back on the couch. "OH!" She jumps, smiling big at him.

"w-what?" He gave her a confused, yet nervous look.

"you are here. I can tell him to come ov-"

"no!!!" he took her phone away

"no?"

"yes. No! We are spending these three days together. Period." he squints his eyes

"does Hansol know that?" she asks, raising an eyebrow. "does he know you're here and that you want to stay here these three days?" she leans forward, eying him suspiciously.

"yes?" He pulls back slowly because the look the girl was giving him, was making him feel uncomfortable.

"you're lying. You took his keys when he was gone, didn't you? You like to annoy me huh? You love arguing with me and seeing me cry..." she shakes her head. "I don't really care if you stay here. Just, don't talk to me." she got up and locked her bedroom door.

Jeonghan looked around him annoyed and punched a pillow.

He then took his phone out and called Hansol. He had to let him know.

"Hello?"

"Hansol.."

"hyung, did you wake up?" the guy sounded confused on the other side.

"yeah.. I wanted to tell you something." he mumbles, biting his lips nervous

"what is it?"

"I took your spare key and came to Y/ns apartment.. I'm here at the moment.."

"Hyung!! Why did you do that? She was crying all night yesterday and she doesn't want to see you."

"well, I wanted to make things better in between us."

"did she talk to you?"

"she's angry at me.. She's locked in her room. She also got mad because I won't let her invite Ren in her house."

"oh-that..thanks hyung.I told her not to invite him though.. Only when I'm around." the younger mumbles. "are yiu sure you want to make things better?"