Chapter 20

Sky POV

I opened my eyes and my sight was blurry. I blinked rapidly and shook my head. Eventually I got my sight to normal. My ankles were chained to a wall and there was a figure slumped on the floor next me.

The figure groaned.

"Oh god. Jacob!" I whispered. I walked over to him and helped him sit up. I could reach him but just barely.

"Hey. Hey look at me." I said. His eyes slowly opened.

"Damn, your head looks bad." I said. I looked at the blood that was lightly flowing from a gash on his forehead.

"Language." He said weekly. I laughed and nodded. I stood again and looked around. I caught my breath at the sight I saw.

"LEO! RAPH!" I yelled. They were hanging up on the wall. Raph had I.V's in his left arm. I looked over and saw that Mikey and Donnie were on the other wall.

"Leo! Donnie! Wake up!" I yelled, near tears.

"Oh good. Your awake to see our first one." A dark voice said. I looked over and saw Sean.

"All these years you've been crushing on me. And to think that I considered going to that party with you!" I said, more to myself than him.

"You see. I saw you leave that party. I followed you because I was going to try to make a move on you, then, muscle head and his friends swooped in an saved you right when I was about to from who ever attacked you. When I told my father, he was pleased. So you see, out of this deal, I get you and my father get's your friends mutagen." He said. I felt like crying right now.

'No. I will not give him that satisfaction.' I told myself.

"Now, get ready to witness one of the most amazing scientific experiment in action." He said. He was about to walk away when I spoke up.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" I asked. He smiled evilly.

"We're going to drain the mutagen from your buddy muscle head." He said. I felt like I was going to puke. I felt all the blood leave my face.

"Oh. This is gonna be fun. Oh and just wait until I get to take you home." He said. With that he left.

I closed my eyes and tears started to pour from them like rivers.