vi

I cannot believe who I was looking at in the mirror.

They put me in an apparently "casual" red dress but it was definitely the fanciest thing I have ever worn.

I was also wearing a pair of black heels, my hair in half up half down with soft curls, and pearl earrings.

A knock on the door I interrupted me admiring myself. I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there.

"So, do I look like a prince's girlfriend?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me. Well, more like staring at me.

"Hey!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Do I look horrible or something?"

"Uh..no..no." He said, stuttering. "You..uh..you look nice."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. "Why do you ask?"

Because he seems nervous...around me. But I didn't want to embarrass him.

"No reason." I said. "Forget I asked."

"Well, they will be here in only a few minutes." He said. "We should get going."

"Okay." I said and started walking outside.

"Wait wait." He said and I stopped. He walked up to me and linked my arm around his. I guess I was supposed to do this. "Now we can go."

*

The jet just landed outside of the palace and we were all outside, waiting for them to get off the plane.

Finally, a man and a woman about the same age of the king and queen got off the plane. The woman was so excited that she practically ran over to the queen and hugged her. They must have been really close.

Following them, a girl about my age got off the plane, with a man beside her. That must be Taehyung ex-girlfriend.

She was beautiful. Like really beautiful. I don't know what my maids were talking about earlier when they said I was prettier.

I didn't even realize but I was panicking a little. There's no way I can beat her. This plan is never going to work. She might as well just laugh at me.

Once again, Taehyung tightened his arms around my waist. But this time, it actually helped a lot. He could always tell when I was nervous and I'm glad he can.

She stopped for a little bit when she saw us. Then she started walking towards us.

"Alright." Taehyung said, just loud enough so I could hear. "Here she comes."

I better pull myself together if my job is to make her jealous.