vii

"Hello Taehyung." She said. "It's been a while."

"Sure has." He responded. If I didn't already know what he was trying to do, I would be impressed at how cool he was being around his ex.

"Well, let me introduce you to my fiancé." She said. Taehyung was way better looking than him.

He held out his hand to Taehyung. "Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure." Taehyung responded, shaking his hand.

"You must have heard about him." She said.

"Well, you always made sure we would." Taehyung responded. "Right?"

She didn't say anything. I could tell she was biting the inside of her cheeks.

"Anyways, let me introduce you to my girlfriend." He said.

"Girlfriend?" She repeated. She looked like she didn't believe him. "How long has this been going on?"

"About 2 months." He said.

"2 months!" She repeated again. She seemed shocked. She really did expected him to cry over her and not move on at all.

"Why? Are you surprised?" I asked.

"No. I'm just a little taken back because I didn't hear about it at all." She said.

"Oh, that's because we were very happy even if it was just between us." I said. "We didn't feel the need to announce it to the public unlike other people."

"Is that so?" She said. "That's very nice. I'm very happy for you two."

"We are very happy for you too." I said.

"Well, you should go meet with my parents." Taehyung said. "We are going to go back inside."

"Absolutely." She said. She didn't look too happy.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here." I said. "And if you need anything, don't feel awkward to ask me."

After that, Taehyung led me back inside. Right when we were out of there sight, I almost fell down.

"Oh my god! I have to do that everyday." I said, breathing heavily.

"You were so great." He said.

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course. Didn't you see her face?" He said. He looked very happy.

"Well, let me just tell you, that was the hardest thing I have ever done." I said. "It took every bit of energy I had."

"Well, let me tell you something too." He said. "Keep doing that and I might actually fall for you."

"I am a pretty flattering person." I joked.

"Let's not get carried away." He said.

"Well, I'm going to go back to my room now." I said. "I need to take a break before I come back out here."

"Make sure you get yourself fueled up for dinner." He said.

The queen announced that from now on everyone will be having together so there's that to look forward to.

Wonderful.