xi

"Get ready and be out in 15 minutes." Taehyung said. "We're going horseback riding."

"What?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"No one is going to believe anything if we don't go on dates." He said.

"Yeah but I just woke up." I said.

"I can tell." He said with a smirk. "That's a very nice look."

I just realized I probably have morning hair and puffy face. I tried to smooth out my hair. He laughed.

"Anyways, hurry up and get ready." He said. "I will be waiting right outside."

I closed the door and went to my maids who seemed to be working on a new dress. They usually don't stay in my room overnight but they said they have to make the perfect dress for the party at the end of the week so they stayed in my closet the whole night.

"What do you wear when you go horseback riding?" I asked them.

"He's taking you horseback riding?" One of them asked.

"Yeah and I've been told to get ready in 15 minutes." I said.

Right after I said that, they left the dress where it was and started hustling towards me. They were so relentless that they got me ready in less than 15 minutes.

We were just finished when I heard a knock on the door again. He must be here now. I opened the door and I saw him standing there with a navy blue polo tucked into his white pants and he was wearing a pair of boots. His hair also looked a little messy and carefree. I really liked this look on him.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded. "Let's go."

*

"I'm going to fall." I said, sitting on the horse.

"You'll be fine." He said, holding my hand from the ground. I made him get off of his horse and hold my hand because I kept feeling like I was going to fall.

"I don't know about this." I said, clearly sounding nervous. "I've never done this before."

"You're not going to fall." He said. I could hear the amusement through his voice. "Okay, I'm going to let go now."

He slowly let go of my hand. The horse started walking too. It was just walking slowly so it was fine right now. Maybe I was just overthinking this.

"You're doing great." I heard him say from the back. I would respond but I was too scared to turn around.

But then the horse started speeding up a little. It started to jog lightly. I was already losing my balance a little. Slowly, it started speeding up more and more. I could not keep my balance at all. Then finally, the next thing I know is that I lying on the grass.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung said from above me. I sat up and looked at his face. He looked so worried like I just broke my leg or something. I couldn't help it so I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm fine."