Time To Rise

"How are we going to do this?" asked Skylor. She grinned at Lloyd. "Are we just going to go outside and start shouting that we're still alive and ready to kick Garmadon's butt?"

    "Pffft," snickered Lloyd. "What? No! Um, I was thinking something that wouldn't us get arrested immediately. Maybe flyers?"

    Nya raised an eyebrow. "Flyers? Really, Lloyd?"

    Lloyd threw his hands up and gave Nya a "why are you giving me that face" look. "Hey! I'm just spitballing ideas. What did you have in mind?"

    "Why waste time by telling everyone that we're still alive? It'll only infuriate Garmadon and Harumi even more and make them double their efforts in searching for us. I say we strike hard and fast. If we get lucky, we can kill Garmadon and Harumi by the end of today," ended Nya in a fierce voice.

    Lloyd was a bit taken aback by Nya's last statement and harsh voice. "Uh... first off, it's good to let people know we're still here to protect them. Since Harumi has control of all the airwaves in Ninjago, she's probably gloating about killing the ninja and scaring everyone into submission. The people need a sign of hope. And do I really need to point out all the flaws in your plan about marching into Borg Tower and going on a killing spree?"

    "I have run approximately all possible scenarios through my processor," announced Pixal. "Without factoring in Garmadon and his dark powers, we have a 1.0034% chance of success. My advice would be to remain patient and start building up enough strength so that we have the ability resist the Sons of Garmadon."

    "Also, don't forget that you are Ninja. You fight with honor and never aim to kill," reminded Misako. 

    Nya looked annoyed by how quickly her proposal was shot down. Her logical side understood all that they were saying; but at the moment, her thirst for vengeance overruled all logic. She looked at Skylor for support.

    Skylor gave Nya an apologetic look. "Sorry, but as awesome as your plan sounds, it has a lot of issues. If we went with your plan, we would essentially be committing suicide. I don't mind dying a worthy and honorable death, but I'd rather not die pointlessly if there was another way to win."

    Nya's anger boiled over and she punched the nearest object which happened to be cat statue while screaming in frustration. Skylor never liked that ugly statue anyways so she was pleased to see it go. Nya's building rage was what worried her.

    "Why?!" yelled Nya to no one in particular. "They didn't deserve to die! I hate Garmadon and Harumi! They're the ones who deserve death! I'll kill them if it's the last thing I ever do!"

    "Nya," said Lloyd gently. He attempted to place a hand on her shoulder in order to turn her around so she could look at him, but Nya slapped his hand away harshly and wheeled on him with the ferocity of a tsunami. Her tears did nothing to dim the fury that was ablaze in her eyes.

    She screamed in his face, "DON'T EVEN TRY TO CALM ME DOWN, LLOYD MONTGOMERY  GARMADON! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?! DON'T YOU REALIZE OUR MASTER AND BROTHERS ARE DEAD OR ARE YOU STILL BLINDED BY YOUR STUPID LOVE FOR YOUR FATHER AND HARUMI?! DO YOU EVEN CARE?! IF YOU ACTUALLY DID, YOU WOULD BE READY TO KILL EVERY LAST SONS OF GARMADON MEMBER!"

    Lloyd carefully backed away from Nya. He knew it was probably best to just let her rant and release her rage.

    "Nya! We're all hurting from their loss. I loved Kai, but you don't see me exploding in anger. Get a grip on yourself and calm down," commanded Skylor in firm but gentle voice. Skylor realized her mistake of mentioning Kai by name when the rage and pain in Nya's eyes doubled.