Not Dead Yet

"Gah!" exclaimed Karlof as he narrowly dodged a ball of Dark Magic thrown by Garmadon.

    The Resistance was quickly losing ground and it seemed that there would be no assistance coming from the other half who were dealing with their own perilous situation at the moment. The citizens, though valiant in their efforts, could not hold strong against the brutal bikers. Most had safely retreated by now. 

    As the Master of Metal swooped low on his Elemental Dragon, he called out to Fire and Water Ninja's parents, "Get them out of here!" 

    It was no good, Garmadon was wearing them all down, even with the help of the few brave civilians that remained. It was best to get them away before Garmadon's death count could be raised even higher. Not to mention, despite dispatching many bikers, more and more kept jumping into the fight. 

    Ray and Maya pushed back against the tangle of gang members on the ground while the skirmish against Garmadon raged in the air. Together, they cut a clear escape route for the remaining civilian fighters.

    Emperor Garmadon furiously fought the three pesky Elementals who kept attacking him with their vile dragons. Down below, his pitiful underlings had yet to take out any of the Resistance members. 

    Still, he noted with smugness that the Elemental Masters' attacks were weakening. Despite expending more energy than he would like to admit, their strikes did little good against his Colossus and they were wearing down far quicker than he was. However, some of their strikes occasionally hit a bit too strong and too close for comfort.

    He steadily advanced, forcing the Masters to give up ground. A dangerous glint shone in his eyes as he recognized each of the Elements they wielded. Metal, Poison, and Time. Yes, they would be quite useful to him, but the Master of Metal was quite frustrating as he had destroyed most of his underlings firearms, making it more difficult for his goons to finish the job.

    As the Resistance was pushed back another block, Karlof knew they couldn't hold out much longer so he ordered Griffin, "Get Lloyd out of Tower now!

    Griffin began immediately rushing toward Borg Tower when he was suddenly halted by an invisible force. His surprise caused his Elemental Dragon to disappear from underneath him. He screamed as he plummeted toward the concrete streets below.

    Miraculously, Tox intercepted his fall just in time, but it was a rough landing for both of them. Griffin only had time to gasp out a small, "Thanks," before the two of them stood, having to stare up at the most muscular man Griffin had ever seen.

    Killow stared down at the two Elemental Masters. The Mask of Deception glowed intimidatingly on his face. He gave a cruel chuckle, raising his hand and using the Mask's magic to slam Tox and Griffin into a wall. 

    The Master of Speed was quick to leap to his feet despite the pain. He immediately tried to take the offensive, but quickly found that his jabs and kicks did little good against the giant general.

    Killow scoffed at the weak blows and timed the Elemental Master's attacks, suddenly lashing out and landing a hard blow against his opponent. Griffin was thrown back a few good lengths and crumpled to the ground, biting back a pained groan. That had definitely left a mark.

    With the Mask of Deception, the giant biker toyed with the Master of Speed a bit more, harshly slamming and throwing him around. Finally, he advanced, ready to finish Griffin off when Tox viciously attacked him with a poison cloud. Smartly, he held his breath so as not to inhale in the toxic fumes. His eyes began to burn and tear up though, so he used the Mask of Deception to chuck the Master of Speed into the Master of Poison for a second time.