Chapter 2 - What He Hides

Dipper took a step down, earning a loud creak to erupt from the floor below. Ford turned, instinctively putting his hand to his gun. "Woah, woah, Great uncle Ford its us!" Dipper stuttered, putting his hands up in defense. Ford moved his hand, but not before shaking his head. "You two know better than to sneak up on me..."

Dipper smiled apologetically while Mabel continued to stare at the laboratory around her. Ford than shifted his gaze between the twins and his machine. "Anyways, what are you two doing down here? I thought I had told you not to bother me when I am working." Ford questioned, slightly irritated that he was interrupted.

"Sorry Grunkle Ford, but we had a few questions for you! Boop!" Mabel answered, patting Dipper's head as she walked further into the room. "Uh, yeah. Why did you have to come down here suddenly? Did something weird happen?" Dipper asked, staring at the machine Ford was standing next too. Ford, a little hesitant at first, gestured his hand towards the machine. "Yes. A powerful being has entered Gravity Falls, and i'm unsure of their intentions.."

"A powerful being? I wonder what it could be? What if it-" Dipper begun, before hearing the calls of their Grunkle Stan. "Dipper, Mabel, time to work!" Mabel quickly runs upstairs. "We'll talk about this later, Dipper. Go help Stanley." Ford sighed, turning back to his machines, which were increasing filled with colors and ratings. "Wait a second, it's getting stronger! The creature is getting closer!"

"Getting closer? Like it wants to come to the shack?" Dipper asked, following his great uncle as he ascended the stairs. "Yes, Dipper. It's headed for the shack." Ford said gravely. 

"Then let's find it!" Dipper replied eagerly, awaiting his next task from the older man.

~ 3 ~

"The one who waited,

Their words unstated,

Will remain trapped inside,

As the man continues to hide..."

vuldovruvdz

aolfdhpamvytfylabyu