Chapter 9 - Breakfast Feast

By the time Stanley woke up and Ford woke up from his power nap, the shack was filled with powerful aromas of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and multiple other breakfast foods. Dipper and Mabel were told to leave the kitchen, only entering whenever (Y/N) needed something. The sets of twins waited in the living room until (Y/N) walked out.

Dipper and Mabel immediately got up and ran into the kitchen, while Stan and Ford just looked at (Y/N). "What? I needed to repay you two for allowing me to stay." "WOAH!! SO MUCH FOOD!" Mabel shouts, causing Ford and Stan to walk in after the two. (Y/N) walks in and smiles at her handiwork. "Bonn appetit." She smiles, taking in everyone's shocked expressions.

"The kid's right, where did this food come from? I didn't even know we had this stuff!" Stanley proclaimed, turning to (Y/N). "You didn't make this, did you?" (Y/N) nods and motions to the plenty of dishes laid out on the table and counters. "Well of course I made it! Also, I owe you about, um.. 230 dollars for food."

Everyone takes a seat, and (Y/N) passes out plates, silverware, and drinks. "Alright, from left to right, we have. Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, both scrambled and sunny-side up, waffles, pancakes, different types of maple syrup, I can easily make omelettes, and then there are drinks."

Ford looks up at (Y/N). "You managed to make all this, by yourself, in about an hour? How on Earth is that possible?" Mabel interrupts by grabbing some food, followed by Stan and Dipper getting themselves plates. "I'll answer that at a later time, so for now, eat up." (Y/N) smiles, sitting down and eating the small amount of food she's given herself.