Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
__________________________

I quickly ran inside like Stephen had said. Once I got inside I looked over my shoulder, and saw Stephen on the ground. I turned around and my eyes widen as I saw the pool of forming under him.

"NO!!" I cried.

I ran over to him and turned him on his back. His eyes were closed, but he was still barely clinging to life. The wound went straight through. I looked up to see Issac making his way towards me. I stood up and clenched my fist.

"You.." I started walking towards him, casting a chain in my hands, "You've taken away everything I love! EVERYTHING! If you think I'm going to let you get away with this, than you're dead wrong!"

I lash the chain at him, and he side steps to dodge it.

"You really think you can take me on? You're just as naive as that excuse!"

Isaac throws a spear my direction, but I lash it out of the way. I yell and run at him. I could feel the rage consuming me. I go to lash at him again, just as he sends 3 spears hurdling my way. Before I can deflect them, I'm swept into the air. "Wha..?" I feel something wrap around me. It's Stephen's cloak..!

"You think that stupid artifact will keep you safe?" Issac yells
"No. But it allows me to do this!"

I cast up multiple daggers and rain them down on him. He deflects them, but one hits in right in the shoulder. Issac let out a yell and goes to throw another spear. Before he can, I cast the chain back and whip it at him, wrapping it tightly around him. I use the cloak to approach him, keeping his arms restricted. I grab the Eye from around his neck and tighten the chain. He screams and glares at me.

"You'd really kill me? For that artifact? For him?"
"Without a doubt."

I cast up a dagger and drive it deep into his stomach. His eyes widen, blood dripping from his mouth. I hate at him and drive it in deeper. His eyes fade to grey and Issac falls limp. I cast away the chain and watch him fall to the ground.
Stephens cloaks flies me over to him and I quickly kneel next to him. I check for a pulse and just barely feel one. I look at the Eye and think back on all the times I had seen Stephen use it. There's no time to get him to a hospital.. This is the chance he has..! I think to myself. I put the Eye around my neck, hands trembling. "Please work.. please work.." I mumble. I raise my hands and try to use the Eyes power to reverse the effects of Stephens wounds. "Come on..!"
The green rings form around my wrists and the wound slowly starts to close. When the wound completly heals and stop and look at him and check for a pulse. I couldn't find one..

"Stephen..? Stephen?! N-no! NO!"

I try to perform CPR on him in hopes it will help. Tears stream down my cheeks as I continue to try.

"D-don't do this.. please.. please don't do this..!"

I continue until my arms give out and I collapse. I go to hold him, holding him close, sobbing into his chest.

"No.. n-no.."

After awhile I feel someone's arm wrap around me.

"Wh-Why are you crying..?"

I look up at Stephen and see him flashing me a weak, get stupid grin.

"Did we win..?" He asks
I nod and laugh, "Yes.. No thanks to you.."

Stephen laughs and wraps his arms tightly around me. I hug him back and bury my face in his chest, keeping myself as close as I possibly can to him.

"I love you.. I thought I was going to lose you.." I say quietly
"You saved me.. and with the Eye no less.. I'm glad I let you talk me into letting you help.. I'd be dead if I didnt.."
I look up at him and smile softly up at him, "I love you.."
He smiles back, "I love you too.."

I can feel my cheeks turn pink as I press my lips to his. He pulls me closer, running his hand through my hair. I pull back after awhile and remove the Eye, handing it to him.

"I believe this belongs to you.."

He nods and takes it, putting it around his own neck.

"I'm not letting this out of my sight again.. Now.. Let's do something with Issac and head inside.. I don't know about you, but I think I need a drink." Stephen says chuckling
"Definetly." I reply, smiling.

((A/N: Hey guys! I know I suck at posting chapters, but my life just kinda keeps throwing things at me. I've been working on ideas for a story if my own with original characters and what not, and I'm still trying to get it all together. Anyway, thanks for sticking with me and being patient with my terrible upload schedule. I'm writing two chapters today to hopefully make up for the 4 month delay. Again, thank you guys for sticking with me. Unfortunately, this story is coming to it's end, but i plan to write more stories like it. If any of you have any marvel characters (or any un-marvel related) let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thank you guys!!))
××SW××