AD 16

Title: Help me..

Zeref's POV

'Help me..'

I felt myself shiver as my eyes snapped open.

"R-Ruby-chan?"I muttered, breathing heavily.

'Zeref.. H-Help me.. Zeref.. Please..'

"Ruby-chan.. W-What?"I asked myself as I started to look around, now-sitting on my bed.

'..Help me.. Zeref..'

I felt a tear escape my eye as her voice slowly turned faint.

"Ruby-chan.."I looked down to my hands before I stood up and went towards the window in my room.

I then glanced at the sea, before looking up to the skies.

"I'll find you, Ruby-chan.."I whispered to the air, gritting my teeth."..I'll find you."

Natsu's POV

"What do you think happened to Lucy?"Happy asked with a frown.

I then glanced at Gray, who just walked towards his sleeping bag.

"She didn't want us to know, so let's not think about it, too much."he told us before he laid down and closed his eyes."Honestly, I'm more worried about what'd happen in the war.. Can we actually.. survive it?"

I then arched my eyebrows at his statement.

"Are you scared?"I mocked with a smirk.

"Shut up, idiot."He retorted before he turned his back on us."Just go to sleep, already.. You're starting to annoy the hell outta me, and I don't wanna be scolded by Erza, so quit it.."

I was about to make a remark when I suddenly felt myself shiver.

'Natsu.. Help me..'

I immediately looked around, because of the unknown yet familiar voice.

"W-What? Who's there?"I asked before I unconsciously glanced at the window.

"Natsu? What's wrong?"Happy asked me but I continued to look through the window.

'N-Natsu.. Help me... Help me, please..'

"ackk.. rgh.."I groaned as I felt my head start to ache, much to my annoyance."ngh.. w-what the hell..?"

"Natsu! What's wrong?"Happy asked me as he ran towards me.

I then gripped my head tightly as it started to ache even more, every second.

"H.. Happy.."I called out before a blurry image of two little boys looking through a window appeared on my mind.

And then, a burning house surrounded by a huge black aura appeared as I started to hear ear-piercing screams, making my head hurt even more.

"Gray! Natsu! Something's happening to him!"I heard Happy call Gray as I laid down on the ground, still gripping my head.

A young boy, holding a bloody girl's hand, together with another boy, who was crying while standing still, then appeared on my mind..

"Help! O-Onii-chan!"The boy, holding the girl's hand, shouted before he glanced at the other boy.

The other boy then looked at his hands, which was slowly being developed into the darkness.

"I-I'll try to go look for help."he said before he jumped through the fire, blocking the door.

"H-Hey.. Don't leave us.. We'll be okay, right? We haven't even travelled the whole Earthland yet."the boy, that was left with the girl, muttered as he started crying."Oi.. Don't joke around like this.. Don't close your eyes."

The bloody girl then smiled at him before he placed his hand onto her tear-stained cheek.

"I don't think I'll make it.."the girl replied, still smiling.

"N-No.. We'll be okay.. We'll still live. O-Onii-chan.. H-He'll definitely.."the boy stuttered as he slowly started to struggle to breathe."H-He'll definitely.. s-save us."

'..Natsu.. Please.. Just live.. for m-me.'

The girl's eyes slowly closed, making the boy shake panickingly.

"R-Ruby!!!"

My eyes widened as the image of the boy and the bloody girl started to disappear from my sight.

"Natsu? A-Are you okay?"

I glanced at Gray, who now-looked at me worriedly, with Happy, who was crying.

I then gasped as a tear slowly escaped my eye, due to some unknown reason.

'Ruby? W-Who's that..?'I thought, confusedly.'Why was she with me in that vision..?'

'And.. Onii-chan? I don't remember Igneel telling me that I have a brother..'I thought before I wiped the tear off my cheek.

•••T O••B E••C O N T I N U E D•••

Double SHORT updates!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Revelations, revelations, revelations..

Ruby has awoken and called for Zeref and Natsu..

Will Zeref find her? Will Natsu remember her?

Stay tuned, Snowflakes!❄️