AD 20

Title: Acnologia and Eileen

(A/N: This is a MAJOR timeskip from the last chapter. You should've read the manga because you won't understand anything here if you haven't. Sorry, I just don't want to rewrite chapters from the manga, but everything there is kinda involved. Also, I've shuffled the events a little bit, because this is a little rushed.)

Third Person's POV

"One down, seven left.."

The four kings of Ishgar, Jura, August, and Jacob all looked at the caped man in front of them in agony..

"A–Acnologia..?"Jura muttered, coughing out blood from his mouth.

Jacob then got ready to strike at the dragon in human form, but August stopped him.

"Don't.. He's not someone you can defeat."The latter said, making the bald 'assassin' grit his teeth.

They all then watched as Acnologia started to walk off as if he hadn't even killed God Serena..

'W-What... is his goal?'Jura thought before his eyes slowly closed.

"Lady Eileen.. Shall we get going?"

A red-haired female looked at the two females in front of her before nodding her head.

"Of course.. And I shall face the fourth guest."Eileen answered, making Juliet and Hymne smirk before they both went on their way and left the red-haired female.

Eileen then slowly looked around,"..he's near."

"Erza!!"

The said-redhead looked around her, and saw Mermaid Heel, along with her friends.

"You're awake.. That's a relief."Gray told her with a grin.

"W-What has come of the battlefield?"Erza asked, looking around, once again.

'"Jellal and Meredy are still fighting, along with Lamia Scale. But thanks to you guys, we have the upperhand now."Milliana answered as she smiled at Erza.

Erza then smiled back.

"Well, we should get going soon, so we can meet up with the others again."Carla said,

Erza, Wendy, Juvia and Gray then nodded.

"Mn... W-What about Natsu? Has Warren told you anything about Natsu's fight with Zeref?"The redhead asked, looking at them with determined eyes.

Wendy then shook her head, frowning at Erza."Not really.. Warren-san still has no clue about what happened to Natsu-san.."