AD 24

Title: Who am I?

"Hey.. did you feel that?"

Everyone stopped for a moment before they felt the ground crumble under them.

"..a-an earthquake!?"Mirajane shrieked before everyone jumped forward as a part of rhe ground suddenly cracked and sunk so deep.

"Did everyone make it!?"Makarov shouted just to make sure, and everyone began to look at each other.

That was before..

"Oh no, Erza!"Mirajane yelled and everyone watched as the redhead slowly fell down on the still sinking hole.

"..n-no way."Lisanna gasped.

"What? Erza didn't jump!?"

"Why was she unconscious? What happened!?"

"Natsu, Happy, Gray, Laxus, anyone! Save her!"

"Natsu, Lucy and Happy were taken by some giant!"

"Gray also went to fight somewhere!"

"Ugh.. I'm too wounded, I won't make it.."Laxus groaned.

"T-That hole is just.. too deep. No one'll even be able to make it to Erza!"Warren shrieked, causing almost everyone to panic.

"You're distracted, that's not gonna do you any good."Jacob pointed out before he struck onto Mirajane, who barely dodged.

"g-goddamn it..!"Laxus hissed as he glared at the huge hole, where not a single trace of Erza could be seen anymore.

Just a few feet away..

"I'm sparing you. You can run along now, while we beat everyoneelse up."

Lucy and Happy both let out a gasp, while Natsu glared intensely at Brandish.

"You think we'll just agree to that!? There's no way we're lea~"

"..via.. Must kill Lady Juvia.. Must kill Lady Juv.."Neinhart came to a halt, before he creepily stared at the four persons in the scene."..ia. You three are Lady Juvia's friends, where is she?"

"Lady.."Happy muttered, confusedly.

"..Juvia?"Lucy continued, eyes wide out of shock.

"Neinhart, what are you talking about? Go away. These three are my prey. Look for yours somewhereel~!"

Brandish stopped when the male Spriggan 12 member suddenly glanced at her with some strange spark in his eyes.

The emerald-haired female's eyebrows then slowly furrowed.