AD 11

Title:Lies

Erza's POV

"We're back in your town,Erza.Are you sure you want me to hurt you?"He asked with a worried look.

"Mmm...By doing that,my friends will believe me when I tell them that I was taken by Alvares but I was able to escape,too.By threathening the guy who was guarding me,he casted a "teleporting spell" on me so that I could escape."I replied which made him sigh,

"I won't hurt you,but I'll do it indirectly,okay?I don't want to cause you so much pain."He told me which made me roll my eyes at him playfully,

"Sure."I shrugged while he sighed hopelessly...

I knocked to Fairy Tail's guild doors,wounded.

'Damn,even for attacking me indirectly,this wounds hurt so much!'

"W-Who's ther~Erza?Erza!Oh my gosh,what happened!?"Lucy asked but then I suddenly felt...tired.This wasn't part of the plan!No...why do I feel so...sleepy and tired?

"L..ucy."I called faintly before collapsing,

Secret's POV

I was walking my way to the mountains,when I suddenly heard a 'thud'...

No..I sensed it from Erza.

My eyes widened,"Erza?Hey...Answer me!"I called to her,telepathically but I sensed no response.

"Oh no...Something happened.Have I hurt her so much with those indirect attacks?But that's impossible.I just attacked her a few times..."I thought to myself loudly before it hit me...

"She hasn't fully recovered yet,has she?"I asked myself before looking down the mountain...

"Please..be fine,Erza.The war's just about to start."I talked to myself before entering my cave.

Zeref's POV

"Emperor..The reinforcements and preparations are ready.When shall we take our march?"Invel asked me before pushing his glass closer to his face.

"We'll leave soon...Has Eileen made her preparations as well?”I asked as I looked down from the window...

“Yes,Emperor.Lady Eileen has already left,where is she heading off to,now?”Invel asked me.

“she's off to the mountains near Fiore's Hargeon.”I answered,still looking at the window.

“Hm?Why so?”he asked as he now looked through the window,too.

“She went there for the Fourth Guest,”I replied,seriously,still not bothering to look at him.

“Fourth Guest?What do you mean,Emperor?”he asked,still looking through the window.

“You see,the first guests will surely be the pegasi and tigers,since they're from Crocus...the main capital of Fioré.”I started off,not changing my point of view...

“The second guests will then be Fairy Tail,who will surely help out the first guests since they're the real reason why we're after Fioré.”I continued,

“...and because Fairy Tail's involved,surely,Oracion Seis would help out as well.Considering the fact that they have control of the moving temple,Olympia...They'd be quite troublesome,indeed..”I added,

“Hm?Why would they bother help?Aren't they a part of your followers,Sir?”Invel asked,which made me sigh.

“No,Eileen have told me that she saw the Oracion Seis,together with this blue-haired person.”I replied,