AD 22

Belated Merry Christmas, Snowflakes. Enjoy! ^__^

Title: Kill her

"Eileen, those habits of yours are still uncouth, to say the least."

Brandish felt a sweat drop from her cheek as she nervously watched August approach the said-female. While Mira, who was left tied up on a boulder, felt shivers run down her spine at the feeling of the immense magic power.

"ara, ara, it's so nice to see you again, after so long, Lord August."Eileen replied, a smile forming on her plump lips."And Brandish is with you, as well? You've grown so big, I hardly recognize you."

"Hello."the younger female greeted.

"You went and used Universe One without the Emperor's permission, I see."August conversed, making Eileen nod her head.

"Indeed. With Acnologia staring at me on my face, I'm afraid, even I, had to take drastic measures."she answered,"That said, not only did I successfully drove him away, I also managed to send His Majesty straight to Fairy Tail. Therefore, you have no grounds to criticize or reprimand me,  wouldn't you say?"

August reluctantly nodded his head before he spoke,"For now, the twelve shall gather at His Majesty's side."

"Well, I will not! I will move as I want, and that's it!"The redhead retorted, looking away stubbornly.

"This is my decision as the General of the Spriggan 12."August glared at the red-haired female as he continued,"There will be no compromises."

Eileen then glared back as the older male stood his ground. Brandish gulped down the lump in her throat as the strongest male and female from the Spriggan 12 stared each other down.

'Th.. The magic power of these two..'Mirajane thought, feeling both fear and nervousness.'..I-It completely defies common sense!'

"So be it. I'll let you save face for this occassion."Eileen said, calmly fixing her hat before she glanced at the white-haired female that was tied on a boulder."That being said, I'm going to finish off the girl who dared raise her hand on my dear 'children'. I won't compromise on th~"

"acck!"Mirajane groaned after a beam made its way to her chest.

Brandish's eyes widened as she once again gulped nervously, while Eileen turned to look at the white-haired female, who felt a tear escape her eye due to the pain.

"I've pierced her heart. I assume that will suffice?"August asked, hand still raised after his attack.

After a quick but suffocating (according to Brandish) stare-off between the two, they decided to leave, while a bloody Mirajane fell on the ground.

"..It's been a hundred years since we've had the chance to chat, hm?"

Zeref showed a calm yet confident smile as the blonde-haired female in front of him glared.

"95 years, to be exact,"she corrected, but he ignored her.

"I've been sensing your voice and presence  all this time.."he claimed, still smiling as she watched him attentively.