AD 2

Yo Minna,here's Chapter 2!And,I had an idea but suddenly forgot it.Lol.Anyways,then I thought what if I show you guys a peek from Alvares Empire since first chapter started from FT.

---------------------E N J O Y M I N N A-----------------------

Title:Empire Meeting

Third Person's POV

Once upon a time,there was another country from another tale....Arakitashia.In Arakitashia,a kingdom was formed by spriggans and many different dark guilds.They called this kingdom as Alvares Empire,a kingdom where the dark mage,known as Zeref,is called and praised as Emperor Spriggan and everyoneelse were just tools,spriggans,slaves that will serve him and make his so-called game a lot more fun by adding twists.

One day,the Emperor Spriggan has called for a meeting.

(A/N:This is the day before the day when Makarov found the letter)

"Everyone,please take a sit!"Zeref told the Spriggan 12 and they all sat down."where is Rahkeid?Do not tell me that he won't attend this meeting again!"The Emperor added."uhmm,well...He told me that he is going for a walk?"a well-known man from Fiore,also the strongest one in the Wizard saints,named God Serena,said."Geez..."Zeref muttered and face palmed."Emperor,do not get mad at him.We do not want you to get angry now,so why did you call for this meeting?"August,the strongest man in the whole Earthland,asked."just wanted to say something important.Has Eileen come back yet?"The emperor asked."no...she hasn't"August answered."oh well then,I guess I will have to say it now.I have heard that the Wing of Darkness,Acnologia,has a child.They call her the Empress of Darkness.People say that it is just a myth,but I know that it is true.That must be the reason why he is exterminating dragonslayers.You know what I mean right?"Zeref explained."hmmm...He is killing dragonslayers because he wants to?"a spriggan named Ajeel,that is known for being a desert king, asked."No,what I mean is that he might be finding his daughter,"Zeref answered."DAUGHTER?Of Acnologia?So that's what this is all about?Tch.You waste my time for nothing,Father.I have heard about this story as well.When I came to check on Fiore,I heard some people talk about this little myth story they made,"the white dragneel interrupted."Fiore,huh?hmmhmm...I guess we know where our first search is at!"Zeref stated and an evil smirk showed off his face.Then everyone just listened to him."Invel,go write a note and sent it immediately to FAiry Tail,it's time we pay them a visit!Zeref commanded and Invel obeyed and started writing a note that will be sent to FT."Everyone,please get ready for our leave.Each of your squads shall also come,please tell them to also get ready for we will leave soon!,"Zeref told the other members of Spriggan 12.Everyone then nodded and Zeref declared that the meeting was finished and everyone can do whatever they want."Fiore...Fairy Tail...Zero's son...Acnologia's daughter...Natsu..."Zeref whispered to himself.

Secret's POV

Oh no!I must tell Erza immediately!

'Erza!'I called.I waited for her response and called her again and again.Till I heard her breathe.That's my call to continue.'Listen to me closely ok?'I said.'Yes,I shall listen to you!'she replied through her mind.'Good,now Erza...there's trouble awaiting you and your friends so becareful got it?'I said.'yes,I understand but what trouble?'she asked.I was about to answer But I lost communication with her.Destiny didn't want me to contact her at a long time.She'll know soon....they'll send a letter to her right?"Erza....Be careful,I can't afford to lose you now...I already lost her"I whispered through the air.

Erza's POV

THE TIME I LEFT IT HANGING IN LAST CHAPTER-

As we all talked and laughed,I felt like something is still bugging MAster.So I went to his direction and sat beside him on the bar stools."Master,I know that you're scared of the trouble that awaits us but...Why don't you relax a bit?I mean,it's time you cool down and act like there's nothing troubling you.Feel free,Master..."I paused."I am not telling you to not worry,but I advice you,Master,to chill down,relax,I know for myself that this battle is no game but a war,and we must still try to feel our freedom before the war starts.I am not commanding you,or begging you to.I am just telling you that it is a better time to feel free and happy.You have us,tell us your problems,Master.If something's troubling you,tell it to us.Afterall,we're a family..."I added and hugged Master MAkarov.I then left him after a minute has passed."Erza?What happened?Why'd you hug Master?"Natsu asked me."I just told him something...😌☺"I said then closed my eyes and smiled then opened my eyes again."oh..I see.."he whispered."so...let's PARTY UP,PEOPLE!"Natsu shouted that made everyone yell as well.