AD 21

(A/N: Yes, on my way to school on an exam day, I'm updating TWO books. HAHAHAHA, wanna guess if I even studied or not? ;) Well, this book's nearing its end, so.. Gosh, I'm tearing up.. :'( Enjoy!)

Title: It couldn't be..

"..Hm, at the very least, His Majesty is already in Fairy Tail's doorstep.. And Acnologia's probably flying around senselessly, faraway from here.. Mhm.."

A scarlet-haired female hummed softly before she crossed her legs as she sat down.

"In truth, not even I, know where I ended up.. But this is quite the place you have here, mhm.."she continued as she lightly tapped her staff on the ground beside her."Having said that, where is this?"

Arcadios gawked as he stood in front of Hisui and her father, defensively.

"wha... Just who are you!?"he questioned, raising his sword as he pointed at her.

"I am Eileen. An accomplice of Emperor Spriggan, or shall I say Zeref.."the redhead declared, a smile forming on her lips."And the wife of the Wings of Darkness, Acnologia."

"ACNOLOGIA!"

A tan-skinned man with blue hair turned around at the sound of his name being called..

He then grinned at the sight of a salmon-haired male.

"..Ahh, Narius. What is it?"he questioned, making the other frown.

"What do you mean 'what is it?'? I heard from some people that you agreed to have a dragon cell implanted in your body! Why!? If something goes wrong, you'll end up dying, you know?"the salmon-haired male glared as he crossed his arms in front of his torso."Besides, why did you even agree?..Don't tell me you're planning to join the war, you idiot!"

Acnologia let out a sigh before he faced his friend seriously,"then, I won't tell you."

"Be serious!"Narius responded, and another sigh escaped the other's lips.

"Alright... I am joining the war."the bluenette replied before looking away from the other male.

"You'll just d~!"

"Die?"Acnologia interrupted before he looked at his hands."..We'll die and end up in the other side, soon enough. And I'd rather die, doing something about the war, than live, without even doing anything."

Narius let out a sigh before he nodded his head,"..I see. Then, I sh~"

"You have to take care of your wife, Zelia, don't you?"the tanned male interrupted, once again."You, just stay put in your house and protect your wife and soon-to-be child. Don't worry about me, moron!"

He then playfully hit the other's head, making him frown.

"I'll be back, Narius. I won't die! And when the war's over, I'll even help you fetch some of your wife's weird cravings!"Acnologia grinned widely, earning himself a grin from the other.