AD 19

Title: Get ready

(A/N: I'm cringing so hard.. This story has definitely had its up and downs.. And I don't really remember much of the plot that I used to have for this story, so I'm changing it a bit and making it a little coordinated with the manga, but I won't base it off too much. So just enjoy, I guess? ^___^)

Third Person's POV

"Well, we should get going for now, Lucy-san.."Wendy told Lucy as they walked towards Lucy's door.

"I can't believe that Gray, Tom-cat and Natsu just left, while we were still sleeping.."Carla blabbered while Wendy just laughed lightly.

"Right.. I'll see you guys at the guild."Lucy replied with a smile before the bluenette, along with the white exceed, walked off.

As Lucy closed the door to her apartment, she let out a heavy sigh before walking towards her room.

"Dear Mama, I'm worried.. This is not just about the war.."she wrote down before she placed her head above her hand as she thought about what Mavis had told them last night, when she came to the guild and Erza had just left.

Zeref and Alvares Empire were not only after Gray, the dragonslayers, E.N.D, and this Empress of Darkness person..

But also Fairy Heart..

"Fairy Heart.. An infinite source of magic.."she continued writing as her lips slowly curved down and her eyes softened.

"We, at the guild, must protect it at all cost to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.."she wrote before pursing her lips."I guess referring to her as 'it' would be a mistake. Fairy Heart is our First Master's own body.. We'll protect her."

She then looked down worriedly and clutched her pen,"..afterall, if it weren't for her... We would've never met each other."

"Oh well said!"

Lucy unconsciously jumped out of her seat, due to shock.

"Nothing less from an aspiring writer, huh?"Happy commented, after Natsu before they turned to each other.

"If it weren't for her.."Natsu started off, dramatically.

"..We would've never met each other."Happy continued, mocking Lucy's writing, as they both stifled into laughter.

They both then ended up being hit by the ocassional Lucy kick.

"You're in my room without permission, again!"she shouted as she kicked the two, who both dodged."What're you two even doing here? I thought, you and Gray already went to the guild?"

"Aw, c'mon.."Natsu pouted with a shrug.

"Aye! It's too quiet and boring in the streets, anyway!"Happy commented, making Lucy stunned.