Chapter 4 - the night is all about us!

It was 8pm and shivaay was waiting for annika outside the house for the dinner. After some time annika came outside wearing black colour silk saree. Shivaay after seeing her ,was drooling over her beauty. He was looking at her with open mouth when annika came towards him.

Annika: offo close your mouth. Bad smell coming from it.

Shivaay: (coming back to reality) what the?!!

Annika: okay leave it. It's already 8:30 pm and we are getting late.

Shivaay: it's all because of you!

Annika: now why?

Shivaay: cuz you girls take much time! You girls take one and half hour for make up then another half and hour for dressing. Oh god!

Annika: at least better than you guys! We need more time to look beautiful and good. Not like you boys ,whatever we get from cupboard wear it!😑

Shivaay: you already look so beautiful without makeup!

Annika: (blushing) thank you!😌

Shivaay: your welcome! So can we go now?

Annika: yeah.

Shivaay: (opend the car door for annika) sit!

Annika: thank you (and she sat in the car)

Shivaay: (mind) oh god! Why I'm feeling so happy to take her on a dinner date??! This feel so amazing! I should make this night memorable as it's our first date together and our friendship will start! Let's go SSO! (Flick his hair)

After that they drove to a big restaurant. In the middle of the road while driving, they talked much ,teased each other as usual. They listened to songs. When they reached there ,shivaay blindfolds annika and take her to a special room. Shivaay then opened the cloth from her eyes and she was amazed to see the decoration of the room. It was setup in a romantic way.

 It was setup in a romantic way