Chapter 18 - Love blooms!

Thank you so much everyone for loving this story😀
____________________________

The youngsters dropped annika at the Oberoi Farmhouse. She was wearing the saree which she selected. She was looking drop dead gorgeous. Anyone could fall for her angelic face as it was glowing with the minimal makeup. Her smile was making her face more beautiful and her perfect shape body is just way too amazing. All went away leaving annika alone. There was no light outside and everything was dark. She was confused but still she walk away and after walking for lil bit, she came to a place and it was dark there too but then suddenly everything got lighted. Now it was full of lights. Outside it was shining with the beauty of the lights. Annika was amazed to see such beautiful decoration. She knew that her shivaay did this.

She walked to the table side and found a chit there

She walked to the table side and found a chit there. She happily took it and read.

~
Hey baby,
You are looking gorgeous! I'm literally dead after seeing you. Looks like I can't control more now. Thank you for listening to me and coming here without asking any questions as i know how talkative you are. I'm here very near to you....
~

Annika blushed at his statement but then she got confused about how he got to know that she is looking gorgeous? Did he saw her? Is he here beside me? was her thoughts roaming in her mind. Suddenly she sensed a two pairs of strong hands on her bare waist making her shiver through her body. She knew it was Shivaay and could sense his touch. She could feel his breath. He kept his chin on her shoulder.

Shivaay: at last found me..! and you looking gorgeous in this saree. (Huskily and nuzzling in her neck)

Annika closed her eyes due to proximity between them. She was falling weak in her knees only by hearing a mere word from him. She knew that he has only the effect to make her weak and blushed at any moment.

Shivaay: how was the preparation..??

Annika turned around and got to see the most handsome guy in front of her with his bluish eyes which is changing its colours at every moment. They had a deep eye-lock there which was only filled with love and love. His bluish orbs met her brown orbs. They were lost in their own world. After almost 5 minutes ,they broke the eye-lock and annika cupped his face.