Chapter 24 - Valentine's Special!

Thank you everyone for the votes and comments of previous chapter😀
____________________________

6 days passed and within these days shivika and the other couples celebrated the romantic days of valentines. It was now the special day- Valentine's Day. Shivaay thought to give her the most beautiful surprise. Of course he didn't forget the last time they made love, it was indeed beautiful for them.

Esha: Shivaay....

Shivaay: (coming back from his thoughts) huh...what happened esha?....woke up early morning ...it's 5 am only...

Esha: haan woh actually i slept very early last night so now i woke up early...i just saw you here so thought to have some chat with you but you are lost somewhere....

Shivaay: oh no...I'm just thinking about some business projects...nothing much...

Esha: hmm where is annika..?

Shivaay: ohh she is sleeping....you know nah your best friend is Kumbkaran!

Esha: (Chuckled) haan i know that...

Suddenly rida also came there yawning.

Shivaay: ohh so don't tell me you also slept early last night....

Rida: arrey no...i came here to drink some water...

Shivaay: ohh...

Esha: by the way Shivaay...is everything okay between you and annika...?...i mean are you both happy with each other?

Shivaay: why suddenly this question?

Esha: just felt so...

Shivaay: hmm it's absolutely okay but still...

Esha: what still...?

Rida: what? You don't love her? (Sleepily)

Esha: arrey chup kar. Shivaay say what happened...

Shivaay: esha can you say how annika was exactly in childhood...?

Esha: you know nah how she was...she was really bubbly type, talkative one and most importantly craving for love type girl...she used to always say that she wants someone in her life with whom she will share everything, cuddle to him, those spending times with each other...like she wanted everything which contains happiness and love...but why you asking that...?

Shivaay: I don't know esha...i felt like something big gonna happen for which annika will be completely changed...

Rida: big? Why not small?

Esha: abey jah yaha se tu...shivaay...

Shivaay: hmmm?

Esha: why would you feel that...?...listen many problems came in annika's life ,sometimes very big problems also came which you can't even imagine but still annika has not changed her character till now...she is the same annika with whom you did class one time...and whatever problems come into both of your life, you guys will always stay with each other because you both are each other's strength.