Chapter 16 - 'Us' Talk!

Thank you for the good response on previous two chapters😀
Update specially for mittylitty & _rizain_ ❤️
______________________________

Scene continued.

Rudra: ek minute ,tabhi toh main sochu..

Om: kya sochu?

Rudra: ke yeh esha and rida aise kya baat karte the hamesha ek he room mein....bahar ek saath jana...mujhe pehle se shakh tha par maine kuch bola nahi...

Om: tune isliye kuch nahi bola kyunki tujhe kuch pata he nahi tha...

Rudra: aisa nahi hain....mujhe shakh tha in dono chipkali par...(pointing to esha and rida)

Esha: oye ,chipkali nah?!! Wait...

Esha and Rida started to run behind Rudra and he is also running. They are throwing pillows on his body but still they were running. All were laughing seeing them. After a while they stopped. Annika then went from there. Everyone noticed this.

Rudra: bhaya i think time ageya..

Shivaay: kya?

Rudra: maafi mangneka time ageya..

Shivaay: oh

Om: tune kya socha?

Shivaay: nothing

Rudra: arrey bhaya ne apne first night ke baare mein socha hain...(Chuckled)

Shivaay: shut up!

Dadi: billu ,go and clear all the misunderstandings between you two. I don't want any problem between you two.

Rudra: ha bhaya...aap dono ki nokh-jokh bohot miss kar raha hoon...jakar bhabi ko mana lo

Shivaay: main kyun manao? Usi ne bhi toh galati ki hain

Om: point!

Esha: But right now it's important to clear all the misunderstandings....

Shivaay: hmm...

Dadi: jah billu...annika ke paas jah...iss waqt use teri zaroorat hain...

Pinky: or ha ,in dono ko aab disturbs maat karna...

Rudra: don't worry mum....bhaya and bhabi ko puri privacy milegi...(winked)

Shivaay: (glared him) Ok fine....I'm going!

Rudra: bhaya ,best of luck!

Shivaay: (glared him)

All laughed. Shivaay then came to room and locked the door. Annika was not there. Shivaay went from there. After sometime ,Shivaay came back to room and he was wearing his night dress. Annika came from washroom and saw Shivaay. Their eyes meet with each other with full of desires.....love,pain,happiness,guiltiness and many more! They were in that position for 10 minutes when Shivaay broke the moment.

Shivaay: (was about to go)

Annika: Shivaay....

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly ,crying in his arms and making his shoulder wet. Shivaay understood it and was caressing her hair slowly making her calm down. She was in him arms after a long time and was feeling the warmth. She knew that her safe place is in his arms only. After 5 minutes they broke the hug and Shivaay cupped her face.