Chapter 23 - Happy Rose Day!

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments on previous chapter 😀
____________________________

It was another nice morning and the sun rays peeped into our Shivika's room who were sleeping peacefully. Shivaay was the first one to wake up. He looked towards his love who was sleeping peacefully with mouth little open looking all cute.

Shivaay: Babygirl wake up...its 9 am. (Whispered to her ear)

Annika: ummm let me sleeep nah shiv...(sleepy)

Shivaay: (sigh) Annikaaa! (Shouted)

Annika woke up with a jolt holding her ears.

Annika: what the hell shivaay...who does wake up someone like this..?! (Frowned)

Shivaay: SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI!....and who does sleep so much..?!!...Kumbkaran kahiki!

Annika: yes I'm kumbkaran!...you don't care about me that's why you didn't let me sleep nicely...

Shivaay: yes I don't care about you....You are mad just mad!

Annika: me mad?!....same to you back to you no return...!

Shivaay: (Chuckled) awww my baby is angry on me for such silly word...?!!!....okay leave all these and tell me, do you remember what day it is today?

Annika: it's Thursday shivaay...

Shivaay: no i mean something special is there today...so do you remember what it is?

Annika: umm yes yes....i do remember what it is...

Shivaay: great! (Happily)

Annika: how could I forget that today we will visit another exciting place...

Shivaay: fuck man! Are you serious annika!

Annika: what happened?

Shivaay: huh ,nothing .....

Shivaay: see my wife...I'm here to surprise her something and she doesn't even remember that today is rose day ....fuck why these girls doesn't remember these special days! (in Mind)

Annika: accha I'm going for bath....wanna join shiv..? (Boldly)

Shivaay: I'm not in mood..! (Sternly)

Saying this he went from there making a grumpy face while annika was hell confused with his behaviour. She well knows that he will never ever reject her if the case is about their love making. He is always ready for it but today he was in stern mood. Something happened she thought.

During the whole day Shivaay behaved strange with annika. He stayed at home while others were outside enjoying.

It was night time and everyone was sitting in hall doing some chitchats. That is when sidhant and zain wished happy rose day to their partners as they remembered it that time only and they gave some good surprises to them and Annika suddenly remembered that today is rose day and Shivaay was talking about that only. She looked towards Shivaay and found him in stern mood with little smile. Annika got sad.