Chapter 12 - All alone

Helloo...
Thank you for loving my story.❤️ and Merry Christmas to you all🎄
—————————————————————

It was Morning and Annika woke up. She looked beside her and couldn't find Shivaay. She thought he must be in office. She freshen up herself and went downstairs where everyone were there in hall.

Dadi: Annika puttar ,come here.

Annika: ji dadi. (Sat beside dadi)

Rudra: I thought i will do more fun but this bhaya and his meetings will never let us enjoy. Why bhaya has to go now?!

Om: right!

Annika: wait a minute ,where is Shivaay?

Pinky: o my mata Annika! You don't knows where he is? Didn't he tells you?

Annika: no. (Confused)

Dadi: Shivaay went to London for his business trip which he was supposed to go this coming week.

Annika: what?! But why now?

Rudra: bhaya said that the project will start now only so he went at Morning.

Om: bhabi ,Shivaay didn't said you anything about this?

Annika: yeah he said that day that he will go to London for business trip and that too next week but I didn't knew he went today.

Om: ohh! He was very hurry so maybe he forgot to tell you.

Annika: hmm it's okay. Btw when he will come?

Om: probably after 1 or 2 weeks. Still don't know the exact time.

Annika: hmm okay.

They all chatted for sometime then it was evening when gauri came with Mr and Mrs.Mehta to Annika's room. Annika was shocked to see them.

Annika: you two here?! (Shocked)

Mrs.Mehta: why? What happened? Aren't you happy with our comeback? (Innocently)

Annika: just go away and don't forget that now it's my house and you can't say anything or do anything which you want.

Mrs.Mehta: (hold her arms tightly) See how she became so strong and forgot all the things after coming here.

Mr.Mehta: We did a mistake by getting her married to Shivaay.

Annika: I thank God hundred times that he choosed Shivaay for me. He is really good and not like you all!

Mrs.Mehta: what did you say?! He is good? (Holding her arms more tightly)

Annika: ahhh..

Gauri: Mum Dad ,we have to kick Shivaay out of her life! She is now saying whatever she wants because Shivaay is with her!

Mr.Mehta: Right! Annika ,give divorce to Shivaay and come back to home.

Annika: (getting out of the hold) Wait a minute ,first you all wanted to get rid of me. I didn't want to marry but you all were the one who forced me to marry him only to get my property right?! So now...now why are you all asking me to give him divorce?! See this time I'm not listening to you all. I will not give him divorce as I'm happy with him. Do whatever you all want. You all want my property right? Then bring the papers ,I will sign in them and then please just get out of my life. (Angrily)