Chapter 6 - Engagement!

It was finally the day of the Engagement ceremony. The mansion was decorated very nicely. The theme of the function was black and red. Everyone was preparing everything nicely and on the other side in room ,shivika is seen sleeping when shivaay woke up due to the sound of everyone in hall.

Shivaay: (mind) oh god! Today is the start of pre-marriage functions. I just hope it goes well. Annika and i have been so close within this one week that now I really can't just let her go from me. But don't know a sudden feeling come in my heart whenever i talk with or see annika. As if she is made for me only!!I don't know what's this feeling actually?
Am I in Love?

Then annika also woke up after hearing those sounds from the hall room. She saw shivaay was in deep thought.

Annika: Shivaay....

Shivaay: hmmm

Annika: (keep her hands on Shivaay's shoulder) shivaayyy!

Shivaay: (comes back to reality) ohh!! What happened?

Annika: what happened to you? What are you thinking about?

Shivaay: oh nothing.

Annika: hmmm..

Suddenly shivika heard a voice of a girl in hall room and they freshen up themselves and came to the hall to see who is she?

Girl: (to esha and rida) where the hell is Miss.Annika..??? Ooppps soorryy my mistake!
Mrs.Annika!

Annika: I'm here Gauri.

Gauri: (looked back with attitude) oh so you are here! How's you my lovely sis or should i say lovely servant?!

Shivaay and Risha was confused by her words. They were unable to understand why she is calling her servant!

Shivaay: Excuse me ,you miss! To whom you are calling servant ,is my wife Mrs.Annika Oberoi! So don't you dare call her like that!

Gauri: ohhoo!! If I'm not wrong then you are my so called jiju i think?! Right?!

Shivaay: if you have ears and brain then yes I'm your jiju!

Gauri: (got angry by his words) hey you Mr...

Shivaay: (cutted by shivaay) hey you miss! Don't forget you are talking with Shivaay Singh Oberoi and that too in his house! So be in limits otherwise you don't know what i can do!