Chapter 9 - Truth & Dare

All the youngsters came to poolside. Everyone sat on the floor in a circle form with some pillows and foods while Rudra went to bring his special 'drink.'

Om: so everyone's ready?!

All: yesss!

Rudra: noo...wait..I'm coming..

Shivaay: what the hell are you doing?! Come fast!

Rudra: wait bhaya..!

After that he came with 7 glasses of drinks in a tray.

Om: don't tell me that you again brought your so called drink?!!

Shivaay: seriously!! Noo rudra! Don't ruin the game by giving this drinks! Please...

Rida: arreyy Shivaay no problem. It's only juice yaar!

Om: it's only juice for you guys only because you all are new except me and Shivaay. We know what type of juice it is!

Shivaay: right! Rudra ,go and keep the juices back to the table. We will not drink!

Rudra: no bhaya please drink! I didn't mixed anything!

Annika: Shivaay it's okay nah...rudra ,we will drink but after the game ends. Okay everyone?!

All: okayy!

Rudra: that's my bhabi! (Happily)

Rudra kept the juices aside and sat with everyone. Then the game starts.

Om: so now can we start ??!

All: yess!

Om started to rotate the bottle and after some time it stopped rotating and the top of the bottle faced rida and the end faced rudra.

Rida: so my turn!!

Rudra: yeah ask!

Rida: so Truth or Dare?!

Rudra: of course dare! Dare is so fun!

Rida: okay. (Smirking)

Rida: so do an act on Esha.

Rudra: whattt?!!!

Esha: whatt?!! Nooo!

All except Rudra & Esha: Yesss! (Laughing)