Chapter 3 - the start of friendship?

It was Morning and the sun rays peeped in Shivika's room and the light fell on Annika. She woke up and went to washroom for bath. After taking her bath ,she came out and she was wearing a peach colour saree. She was wiping her wet hairs with towel when shivaay woke up.

Annika: (saw Shivaay woke up) what? You wake up so late and i knew it today! See I'm in fully dressed ,freshen up myself and look at you! Looking MAD!

Shivaay: what did you said?? I'm mad?

Annika: yes you are! MAD SINGH OBEROI!

Shivaay: wtf!! Don't ruin my name!

Annika: last night you ruin my name!
What's that han?

Shivaay: okayy I'm sorry maharani. Maaf kardo!

Annika turned back ignoring him and now she was facing the mirror. She was wearing her earrings.

Shivaay: (lost) beautiful!

Annika: (turned back) what did you said?

Shivaay: (came back to reality) i said NOTHING!

Annika: you are really mad!

Shivaay: thank you babe!😌

Annika: (gave him an angry look)

Shivaay: okay sorry. (He got up from his bed and went to annika) at least let me call you ani?! I mean I'm your husband nah ,so i have that right!

Annika: you don't have!

Shivaay: i have!

Annika: no you don't!

Shivaay: very soon you will give me that right! (Winked)

Annika: no i will not!

Shivaay: you will!

Annika: noooo

Shivaay: yessss

Annika: aagghhh!

Shivaay: (copying her) aagghhh!!

Annika: I HATE YOU!

Shivaay: Thank you!

Annika went out from the room due to anger and shivaay was just simply smiling because he now gets pleasure to tease her. Then he also freshen up himself and came to the kitchen wearing his three suit piece. He sat beside annika.

Rudra: so how was your night bhaya bhabi?

Annika: (lil shocked)

Shivaay: it was fun!

Annika: (look at him more angrily)

Shivaay: (looking at annika) what?

Annika: why are you saying it was fun?

OmRu were enjoying their bhaya-bhabi's bond.

Shivaay: arrey i mean to say that it was good cuz we talked a lot ,teased each other. Why you have to always take the topic in other sense?