Chapter 12

This is Baileys outfit to the foot ball game

Bailey:

   After school Blake told me that he couldn't drop me off at home because he had to get ready for the game so I walked home and dove into bed immediately and started watching Netflix and waited for Gwen to come over,even though we agreed on me going over to her house,but I convinced her to come over instead. After about an hour and a half of waiting for her to come the doorbell rang,finally! I ran downstairs and flung the door open.

    "What took you so fucking long? Come on we have to figure out what I'm going to wear!" I  dragged Gwen up to my room and opened my closet doors,sitting on my bed as she rummaged through my closet for something good to wear.

     "Okay miss bad girl I think you're going to love this outfit that I picked out for you." Gwen threw a pair of my really short shorts at me,you know the ones that stop right under your ass and my dark gray crop top that said dope on it and threw my red all star converse on the bed. She grabbed my red London snap back and pointed at my anchor necklace before going into the bathroom and changing. I slid out of my school clothes and slipped my shorts on then my shirt and clasped my necklace around my neck just as  Gwen came out wearing the exact same shorts but a white crop top that made her tan skin look dark and white high top converse and her hair up in a ponytail. I least my hair in waves as Gwen did my make up which was a Smokey eye and red lipstick then she did hers which was silver eyeshadow with her eyeliner winged and also red lipstick.

    "Wow you look hot,Gwen!" I looked at her,nodding in approval as I whipped my phone out and took a picture of her and sending it to Brady.

     "So do you! You look fucking hot! I did good!" Gwen also whipped her phone out and took a picture of me,sending it to who knows who. By the time we took pictures of each other and together it was time to leave for the football game. We both ran down the stairs and out the door,to her car. Gwen drove quickly to the stadium and I could see the whole school here,people walking around then people sitting in the bleachers,the crowd bustling about as the scoreboard ticked down the final seconds before it started. Gwen payed for her ticket and I quickly followed suit,walking into the stadium and seeing people in my grade talking to each other when the scoreboard went off and the football players ran out onto the field and people cheered them on.

     "Whoo! Go Blake!"I cheered as the football players took first position. The whistle blew and the football players tackled each other and tried to stop the other team while we took the ball running to the end zone but got tackled by one of the other teams members.

     "What?! That's fucking stupid! Come on you jackass,you're better than that!" Gwen yelled,I saw one of the teachers glare at her,wow I didn't know old people came to these games, "Get your head in the fucking game,Chad! You're the damn quarter back you need to be fucking faster,dumb ass!" I saw the teacher step forward so I dragged Gwen away from our spot.

     "You're going to get us fucking kicked out,you're pissing teachers off and disturbing the parents now stop." I glared at her as she began to protest but then her face lit up and right then I knew she saw Brady. I smirked as I turned around to see Brady leaning against the stands but my smirk faltered when I saw Jax,kill me now please anyone. I rolled my eyes and followed Gwen to where Brady was and watched them interact,they're so cute together and act like little kids with crushes on each other with pink cheeks and shying away from each other,how adorable. I smiled but heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see Jax looking at me.

      "Can I help you?" I raised my eyebrows,waiting for an answer as I watched the game.

      "Hello to you too princess." Jax teased shoving his hands in his pockets.