Chapter 44

What do you think about Baileys necklace?

       Bailey:

My eyes flew open as I heard the alarm clock go off and groaned, turning over in Jax's bed and curling up as he alarm went off. I felt strong arms wrap around me and pull me closer and then hot breath on the back of my neck before Jax smiled against my bare shoulder and kissed my skin and burying his face in my neck as he traced patterns on my bare thigh.

"Good morning, princess." I groaned as I closed my eyes.

"It would've been good at ten." I rubbed my face as Jax chuckled making me shiver, have I ever told you how much I love his morning voice? It's so sexy. I smiled as Jax placed soft kisses along my neck and shoulder as he nodded.

"We don't have to go to school today, we can skip...especially since you can barely move because I fucked you so hard. You probably won't be able to walk for awhile so let's just lay here and then when you feel better we'll take a shower and grab some lunch and just spend time together before everyone gets to the diner." Jax said as he breathed in my scent.

"Okay, I like the sound of that." I smiled as Jax started sucking on my skin and placing wet kisses all along my neck, shoulders, and part of my bare chest.

"Good, now go back to sleep." Jax smiled as he scooted closer, tightening his arms around me as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep but not before hearing Jax whisper, "I love you."

       I fluttered my eyes open and squinted my eyes at the sunlight pouring in through the window and felt strong arms around my waist and Jax's warm breath on my bare shoulder that was uncovered from the sheets. I smiled as I turned around to where I was facing him and trailed my hands up his biceps and chest and traced his bottom lip as he opened his eyes and smiled at me before kissing my nose and tightening his arms around me and placed kisses on my cheeks and nose and lips before trailing them down to my neck and shoulder.

"Good morning, princess." Jax said, his voice deep and tired. I peeked over his shoulder and looked at the alarm clock to check the time, 12:18.

"It's the afternoon, lover boy." I smiled as he rolled his eyes and giggled as he buried his face in my neck and placed soft, feathery kisses all along my neck.

"Well whatever it it it's good because I woke up to see your gorgeous self,"Jax smiled against my neck as he pulled away and pecked my lips before looking at me, "God you're so beautiful." I smiled at him as he grinned.

"I do try." I smirked as he chuckled and kissed my jawline and kissed me softly before pulling away and poked my nose lightly.

"Well we have lunch to go to, so let's get ready,"Just as Jax moves my stomach growled making him chuckle, "is that for me or the food?" I grinned.

"Both." I admitted as Jax smiled and threw the covers off of us and picked me up before carrying me to the bathroom and turning on the water and kicking the door shut with his foot. Once the water got warm, Jax stepped in with me still in his arms and shut the door behind him as he put me down and pressed me up against the wall and placed kisses on my neck as the water pelted us.

          When we got out of the shower, Jax wrapped a towel around me and wrapped a towel around his waist and picked me up, carrying me into his room and closed the curtains before taking my towel off and drying me off.

       "You know I'm not helpless, right?" I asked as he dried my body first and scrunched the tips of my hair so my hair wouldn't drip on his floor.