F O U R

*Owens POV*
       (Y/n) and I ran into the control center fumming. The security guy tried to stop us but we just pushed past.
         "What the heck was that?!" (Y/n) shouted at Claire. I couldn't help but admire a girl who gets to the point.
          "Wait what are you doing?" I asked noticing a screen. There was multiple names of soldiers on it and they were only move.
          "Pull that team out right now." I told Claire.
          "No, we have to catch it." She told me.
           "You're using non leatheals? You have a 12 round guns used only in emergence load them on a chopper and set that thing ablaze." (Y/n) told Claire.
           "That thing cost more than your life." Claire said. (Y/n) lunged at her put I grabbed her before she could. Security hauled us out and we just stared at each other.
     What are we going to do

*Your POV*
After I tried tok strangle Claire we got kicked out. Owen grabbed my arm and held me. When all of a sudden Claire appeared out of no where.
      "Owen, (Y/n), my nephews there gone! Please you must find them, please." She begged. She started to cry and Owen ran over and hugged her. That hurt. Like bad. I don't know why, I knew Owen didn't like me but my heart felt like it just shattered.

      While I was being heartbroken Owen had dragged me to go find my bosses family. Just our luck.

Hey, guys sorry this chapter was short I'm super tired and need to get stuff out. Super sorry but comment down ideas.