month four - cold

Edd POV
Its February, why is it so cold? Tord lit the fire place, we were all so cold we slept close together by the fire. Tom and Tord have been really sad, Tami didn't survive even an hour after birth, Tom blames himself, it wasn't his fault she was just premature and autistic. We've been trying our best to make them happier but it wasn't working. They'll get better, they still have Torm. He's so sweet. Last night Tom and Tord were out so he stayed with us, he slept between us the whole time.  Hes still just a baby but he's actually not that needy for a one month old. When they came back they actually looked a bit happier. "You guys are happy" I said. "Yeah, how was Torm?" Tord said taking him. "He was good" I said. "Good" he said tossing Torm up and catching him. Torm laughed. "Hes nothing like Tom when it comes to personality" I said giggling. Tord laughed and Tom flipped me off. Tord hugged Torm resting his chin on his head. Hes a good dad, I asked why and he said he had practice, I had no clue what that meant.

Tom POV
After Tami passing I was worried Torm wasn't healthy. But hes perfectly fine. That made me feel happier. I lost one I can't lose another. I took Torm kissed his cheek and hugged him. It was getting late the air mattress was set up. We all layed down I had Torm between me and Tord, Matt curled up around Edd to keep him safe, we all slept.