Chapter 2- A gay damsel in distress

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up and went to school, feeling really nervous because of the new guy, I was afraid of him, disgusted in the way he made me feel, but still hoping he would talk to me. After ten minutes, I finally arrived at school and went to my locker, and there he was, doing nothing but standing. His books were already in his hands and his locker was already closed behind him, he was just standing there, staring at me.

"I knew you'll come here, this is your locker, right?" he said, I nodded, "sorry for what happened yesterday, I know you felt hurt because of what that piece of shit said, but don't let it get to you, okay? And by the way, my name is Jungkook, what's yours?" he asked and gave me his hand. "I'm Taehyung," I replied shyly and he smiled, actually, he didn't, he smirked, I felt scared.

He noticed that and his smile became a soft one, which made me confused, "I don't like what the teacher told about you, to be honest, I know it's not your fault," he said while still smiling, "but I'm still curious to know what is going on, and I thought you looked interesting".

"Thanks, you look like a nice person and... and I would love to have another friend..." I felt really nervous, I'd never said that to anyone in this school except the twins, but they won't be here for another few weeks. "I would love to be friends with you, Tae," he said and I felt my cheeks starting to heat up, he chuckled, "now don't be shy," and that didn't help.

"Anyways, what exactly happened to you yesterday?" I wasn't sure what to tell him, but then I saw the time, "I can't explain now, we don't have time, let's go to the class," "It's fine, I'll help you anyway. I am new here, and you're my only friend so you should know that you have to have lunch with me when we'll have the break, you'll talk to me at the cafeteria, you can tell me, I promise," that made me smile. He smiled at me as I said "fine," and we went to class.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was finally lunch time, and I went with Taehyung to the cafeteria, we took our food and sat together. "So I'm listening," I went straight to the point, "I got beaten up yesterday," he replied "no shit, but why?" "I honestly don't know, for some reason, people here just hate me. I get beaten up, mocked or teased almost every day, no one seems to care, they find it amusing, and I feel scared and alone," I sat there quietly, not wanting to interrupt.

"It's a torture, I don't even know why, and I'm so tired of all of this, not even angry anymore, just tired. It hurts when they do that, and I want them to stop, but I'm too weak," I already guessed that that might be the case, although it's a bit worse than just a boy who gets bullied sometimes, he was actually being abused. "I tried to get help desperately but they just blame me and don't do anything. I know I'm not a kid anymore, but I want my parents to help me, I want my parents to support me..." tears started to roll down his cheeks, obviously, he wanted his parent's support for lots of different reasons too.

I wiped out his tears with my hand and smiled at him softly, "It's okay, I'll help you. We are friends, aren't we? I'll just have to protect you myself, and besides, you are a nice person and you are the victim, so why shouldn't I?" he finally calmed down and smiled at me, his smile was so beautiful and cute so I had a reason to see more.

"Do you have any other friends? I haven't seen anyone talking to you throughout the whole day," "two," he replied, "so where are they?" I asked him, "They are twins and they both on a family vacation. They will be back in a few weeks and you'll meet them too," he said and his smile was even wider, "sounds fun".

Then the smiling Taehyung became a serious one, "why didn't you believe our teacher and just shrugged it off? Why are you even interested in something that is so trivial?" he asked me, "I just know a bullied boy when I see one, trust me I was one," "you were bullied?" "I was the bully," he went silent. After a moment or two of complete silence, I heard him asking quietly: "b-but why?" the way he asked it made me feel bad.