Chapter 26- Alchohol pt.1

Taehyung's P.O.V

I arrived at Tom's house just when it started to get dark, and Jungkook was already there, he noticed me while I was putting down the bag I brought with all the stuff for the sleepover, and wrapped his hands around my body from the back, sneaking his hand underneath my shirt, feeling the skin of my stomach.

"I bet there's plenty of marks there from yesterday," I blushed, the words he whispered into my ear triggered memories from what he was doing to me the day before.

We suddenly heard fake coughs coming from Tom, "alright guys, there are some roles in this house, you can hug, you can kiss, but if I find even one drop of cum you're both dead."

I gave him an angry glare because of how dirty his mind was, "we'll behave, and besides, Zoe will soon be here as well, so it's risky," Kookie told him and I agreed.

We were talking for a bit and decided to put on some music, the entire house was ours, and the living room was already a mess.

We were dancing and jumping on the couch, laughing at each other and having fun, and by "we" I mean me and Tom because Kookie was just laughing at us from aside.

"Oh come on Kook, if you're going to make fun of us at least be funny as well, you're such a party pooper, I bet you can't even dance!" Tom teased.

"I can't dance? Challenge accepted," he pushed Tom to the side and started moving to the loud beat.

First, he was taking it seriously and dancing like a professional dancer, having amazing control of every part of his body, hypnotizing me with his moves, leaving Tom and I with no words but: "cool..." but after the next song came up, it was different.

"Now that you know that I can dance, let's give you a real performance," we were expecting something even more amazing, but we got a silly Jungkook instead. We were laughing hard at his funny moves and facial expressions, and Tom fell on the floor, cracking up when he was twerking all over the place.

My eyes were tearing up out of laughter, Tom was holding his stomach and letting out a high pitched laughter that was really rare coming out of him.

We suddenly heard another high pitched laughter, similar to Tom's but a bit different, coming from the front door's way, "what is this?"

It was Zoe, her friend, Mina, was standing next to her, trying to hold in her own laughter.

Jungkook looked at the two girls with wide eyes as he was caught doing his "sexy" dance, Tom and I were completely done for, we were both on the floor, laughing our asses off.

"Jungkook was just trying to show off his 'gay'," Tom tried to explain, but it was hard for him to talk since he failed at calming himself down, "you sure were doing a great job at that," Zoe said to him while laughing with her friend.

She turned to me, "I'm sorry Kimie, I really want to restore our friendship, Mina talked to me after you helped her, and she was right, you were so good to me, and I hurt you for no reason," she stopped laughing and her smile faded away.

I was shocked, and so was Jungkook, unlike Tom who was smiling, he probably knew that his sister wanted to make up with me.

Jungkook looked a bit mad, and I got why, but I didn't care about what she did to me, I was just happy that it was over.

I gave her a big boxy smile and wrapped my arms around her, giving her a hug and holding onto her tightly, "apology accepted! I'm just so happy to have you by my side again..."

Jungkook didn't look too happy with my actions, while the others were smiling along with us, he looked jealous and angry.

Zoe noticed him staring, "I come in peace JJ, don't get angry with me please," but instead of giving her his angry, cold stare, it was directed towards me.

"Hey! I was talking to you, what's with that scary look?!" she was as confused as me.

I gave him a worried sad look, "did I do something wrong, Kookie?" I asked, he was taken aback by my voice, "it's nothing," he looked to the side and took a deep breath.

"If Tae is happy with you then so be it, I won't let you hurt him again, as long as you're good to him, we're fine," he said and she smiled, "thank you!"

"Now that that's out of the way, we had brought you something, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

The girls brought two huge boxes and placed them in the middle of the kitchen, Tom looked surprised, "what are those?" Mina gave him a grin, "alcohol, and a lot of it."

'Alcohol? Now that's what I'm talking about, and I thought that that sleepover was going to be lame.'

"Sweet! You two are the best, You've actually managed to get it just like you said you would!" Tom yelled excite, I smirked as I looked at all the drinks they had brought, but I heard something that made it disappear off of my face.

"Alcohol? Are you sure it's a good idea? I've never..." I heard Tae's weak voice, "relax, it's going to be fun! And if you're going to get drunk for the first time at least it will be with people you trust in a house, where nothing too bad might happen," Mina replied.

I was a bit mad at him, to be honest, I didn't like the way he was holding onto Zoe, especially after he knew that she liked him, but I couldn't stay cold whenever I heard his scared quiet voice.

"Don't be a party pooper, Kim," he looked at me as the girls were trying to convince him, wanting to hear what I had to say, I gave him a small calming smile.

"It's your choice and yours alone Tae, if you decide not to I won't care, if you decide to drink I'll keep an eye on you, I have a high tolerance towards alcohol so I'm going to stay sober," I tried to calm him down, so he would be able to choose.

"Come on Kim, it's going to be one hell of an experience, and your good friend is going to protect you," Zoe tried again, referring to me, "go ahead!" Mina handed him a small bottle, he looked at Tom as the girls tried to make him drink.

Tom was enjoying his own drink, but unlike his sister and her friend, he was really calm about it, "you don't have to, it's for you to decide, not for us," "come on, drink it!" after another try, he opened the bottle and took a zip.

I opened one as well, "that's some good stuff, but it's really strong," I said to them, trying to tell Tae to be careful, but he took another zip.

I was a bit angry with him, but I was still worried, I knew that he didn't have any experience dealing with alcohol and that he was going to get drunk, but at least I'd get some amusement.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Tom offered and everyone agreed. We were playing and laughing, and while doing so, I watched Taehyung as he was drinking more and more of his bottle, it was still not too much, but it was just the beginning of the night, if he wouldn't stop, the alcohol was going to hit him hard once it reached his head.

"Truth or dare?" It was Zoe's turn to ask her brother, "dare!" he replied, "I dare you to... Give Mina a kiss!" she had an evil smile on her face.

The poor redhead became pale, almost as pale as me, the only exception was his red cheeks.

He moved without a choice closer to Mina who looked like she was ready for the kiss, she looked him in the eyes and licked her lips as his face was getting closer to hers, but he chickened out and kissed her on her cheek instead of the mouth.

She laughed at him and he was blushing madly, "now it's my turn to ask Kim!" she yelled excited.

Taehyung put down his drink, "I choose dare," she grinned at Zoe and she grinned back, "I dare you to do a sexy dance!" 

If you liked it, please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you <3