Chapter 4

Samantha stood there watching the direction where her father left in the van. She looked on the dirt road, just staring, waiting, hoping that he would take control and drive back but it never happened. She heard her group talking behind her trying to convince Maggie to get to the Hill Top. Once they got her up Samantha looked back to see that Negan had left her knife on the ground next to the truck.

Sam started to walk towards it. She stopped when she got to the hood of the truck and grabbed her hunting knife and put it in her holder. She started to walk off into the direction they left in but was quickly stopped by rick grabbing her from behind. She began to scream and kick.

"Hey hey hey it's ok you can't go alone Sammy you know that."

She remained silent as he tried to get her back to the truck. She was still kicking trying to get out of his grip. Once she was able to she turned to face him and started crying once more.

"You need to let us help you get through this. He was our family too. They both were. Now you need-"

"You need to go get ready."

"For what Sam?"

"To fight them."

She saw Carl look towards them with a sad look.

"They have Daryl and an army Sam. We'll die all of us."

"Go home and take everybody with you...i-i can get there by myself."

"Sam your not stable in the head and you need to take your med-"

"I need to go a.d you need to go to Alexandra. We were out here for Maggie and we still are so you need to take Maggie to the Kill Top. I can make it now I need you to go back I can't have you out here. I can't have you all out here I need you to go back."

"Sammy we are not letting you go. Ok."

"You have to."

"It's not gonna happen."

"YES I AM RICK. PLEASE just listen to me I'm gonna go find where they live and-and I'm gonna come back to Alexandra and get you guys and we are-are-are gonna go back and get them. Please let me go."

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Sasha all hugged her and Sam started to cry one more. They all let go and went to grab their friends headless bodies. Rick grabbed her face with his hands and put his forehead to hers.

"You better come back do you hear me. I'm going to trust you. But if your not back in 4 days I'm coming to look for you ok. You're my niece I can lose you. I love you."

"Yes sir....i-i love you too Rick."

He let her go he hugged her. Once they let go she turned around and started to walk. She felt his eyes on her back while she walked. Once she was out of view of them she started to run towards her motorcycle. Once she got it out from beside her father's bike she crank it up and sped off to where she thought they where.

             * 4 day time skip *

Samantha drove on her bike for hours and still hasn't found where they live. Shes given up and decided to head home before Rick gets out and tries to find her. An hour passes before she's home. She slows down so she can get by all the trucks and men with their stuff. Sam looked confused because it hasn't been a week yet. She parked her motorcycle by her and her father's house. She got off and put the stuff that she found on her porch. She started to walk back towards the open gate where Rick was. Once she saw Rick she ran over to him and hugged him.

 Once she saw Rick she ran over to him and hugged him