Chapter 5

Samantha ran in the house where she heard to shot go off. Slamming the door opens she ran inside Rick and Negan right behind her.

"Carl what the hell are you doing?"

"Carl Carl put it down."

"Their taking all of Sam's medication they said half the stuff."

"Of course, really kid?"

"You should go before you find out how dangerous we all are."

"Well pardon me young man excuse the shit outta my god damn french, but did you just threaten me. Like I get threatening Davy here but I can't have it not him not me-"

"Carl it doesn't matter please put it down."

"You see Sam the that's where your wrong it does matter we all know that you've gotten worse since that night. Your depression, anxiety, you don't think that we don't here you at night crying yourself to sleep. Believe me i-"

"STOP CARL! The hell is wrong with you."

Sam started crying tears pooling out of her eyes like a waterfall.

"God I hate you."

Sam walked out of the house to her porch and sat on the rocking chair

Sam walked out of the house to her porch and sat on the rocking chair. She watched as the saviors took their belongings. Silently crying to herself replaying what Carl said in her mind. She sat there rocking for what felt like hours until she heard heavy boots walking on her steps she looked up and Negan standing there. She looked at him for another second before looking down again.

"Are you alright sweetheart?"

All she did was look at him. Her eyes were puffy and pink.

"I'll take that as a no."

He grabbed a second chair and pulled it up next to her. He put his hand on her shoulder but quickly moved it once she started to cry again.

"Damn kid what the shit? I told Dav to leave the meds here but take the res-"

"I don't care what you did ok. Please just leave."

Negan looked at her with sympathy. He reminded him someone. But couldn't quite put him finger on who. He stood up and grabbed her hand pull her up to look at him in the eyes.

"Listen sweet heart it's gonna be fine it's gonna be alright. You'll get through this."

Samantha looked down with tears streaming down her cheeks. How can someone so cruel be so nice to her. No one's ever told her that in years. Not since the prison. Only only people that seemed to care then was Hershel, her Uncle Merle, Rick and her father but since Merle's death her dad as been distant from her and the others. Sam grabbed onto Negan's jacket trying to resist hugging him.

"Negan sir we are almost don't would you like-"

"Go the fuck away can't you see I'm busy?"

By those words Sam had let go and went into her house for the first time today. She was pissed to find that her couch and table was gone. She wondered if her bed and dresser was gone too. Samantha walked into her kitchen and got a paper and pin writing down a place to meet and what time and day. She walked to the door barely opening the screen door and slipped the paper.