Robotics Overbrain Fail

Hru guys... Yes, Hru. I am 'typing' on a mobile device, and 'hey' came out as 'hru.

  So anyways, I have a Robotics class at my school that I am taking (Okay... Duh.) We are in two groups/ teams, four people in each group. So we had to build (and program) a robot, which we accomplished. /Did.

Well, anyway, we had a challenge.

  There was a table, which was covered with (off) white paper. (And 'The Last Stand' by TSFH starts playing. Lovely XD) There was a circle of tape in the middle, representing a barn, and 5 cans in it, representing hay bales.

  Cylinders.

  Hay cylinders.

  And on with it-- The challenge was to get all of the cans of 'hay' out of the circle under a time limit of 120 seconds. Two minutes. (Execute Order 66 starts playing) The robot had to fit within the tape barn (funny, I had a gray toy horse named Tape)... And, that's about it. That's important and that I remember, anyway.

  (Drive By starts playing XD)

  Me and my teammates, or rather, My teammates and I, started to work on our robot.

  We tried programming it to follow the blue line, push the cans, pick up the cans, echolocate and stop when it senses the cans, and...

  Well. Eventually, when class was ALMOST over, my friend had the bright idea to just attach an arm to the robot and have it sweep out the cans. And guess what? IT WORKED!! Amazing!!

  We made the Arm even longer, and had the Robot (christened R2 Claptrap, I think...) rotate in a circle. Yeah, it worked 4 out of 5 cans on average (lol, I just said that to sound smart XP) and only took around 4 to 5 seconds. YAH!!

  Oh, and, when the Promethean Board wouldn't work, I tried using the Force, and my friend (the same one with the acting bright idea :) ) said, 'Say 'Funyions!!'" How do you even spell that, anyway?

  So I said Funyions, and the Promethean worked. Lol.

  See, Funyions was a phrase used by another friend. He got mad, said Funyions, and and a window slammed shut. Teeheehee!!