Intro: For Him

For him
she is willing to give,
For him
she wants to love,
And For him
she hopes to stay.

---

A boy was walking inside his classroom to get some books he left behind.

On his way passing the desks and going down the aisle he found a journal on the floor besides his desk.

'Who could've left it behind? Who does it belong to?' He think to himself.

Just then a girl in a pink hoodie came walking inside, hurrying. She was glancing around the empty classroom as if to be looking for something.

Just right before he could walk out the room, a small paper or something of some kind slips out from the blue journal he was holding.

"Umm excuse me that's mine." A small voice said from behind him.

The boy with dark hair bent down to pick up the small picture. A small silence overcame between them as he studied the Polaroid, of him.

"Is this your's?" He ask her trying to not make her feel awkward. Hesitantly she takes the journal from his hand but still remain unmoved as she was staring hard at the Polaroid in his hand.

"My name is Han Jisung. You got some good picture skills. For a small Polaroid it's pretty good. Am i your muse or something?" He asks playfully, handing her the picture back.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for taking a picture of you without asking before hand. It's just-- I was testing it out for the first time and you just happened to be the first I caught." She explains to him, most of it was true however a part of it was false.

Jisung smiles cheekily, he grabbed his books that he came for and ruffle her hair before exiting the room.

"See you around, Polaroid girl."

And with that their story begins.

「️☆️☆️☆️」️

A/N:I hope y'all would like this story

A/N:
I hope y'all would like this story.