Fears

Right after the dance, Jisung left. He left and Y/N knew that she wasn't going to be able to get anymore pictures of him. He left, leaving her with nothing, no answer but a lonely heart beating to live and beating to find him.

"You're still going to keep in touch with me right?" Jisung called her one night. It was two weeks after he left. Two weeks since summer vacation has started. Everything was happening faster than she thought. She wasn't going to see him in person anymore, or so she thought.

"Yes. I will keep in touch. Why wouldn't I?" She chuckles sadly at the end and Jisung held his breath afraid to hear the tears and small cries of her voice. It was something he never wants to hear from her because it would hurt him for hurting her. To be the cause of her tears.

"You know that I don't intend to leave you forever right? I promise I'll come back sometimes and therefore we can take more pictures. I'm sure you must have a whole album of me already." He jokes in the end to cheer her up. Y/N giggles slightly to cover up her sobs though Jisung knew better.

"I'll try to send you some polaroids since Hyunjin has one too. That way you can add more to your collection even when I'm far away, okay?" He assures her. Y/N hum in response.

"Good. Stay happy okay? Summer has just started meaning I probably will be back sooner than I thought." He said again.

That night they stayed up to talk. They talked and talked not wanting to leave the other one hanging or alone. Behind the call were smiling faces, tears, cries, and most importantly butterflies. Although they don't want to admit it, they were starting to feel a type of warmth that meant more than friends.

——

A few days later a letter came in the mail. Carefully Y/N open it up seeing that it was from Jisung. She had hoped that he would come back however instead of him in her presence he sent her a mail in his presence to assure her that he won't forget.

Opening the paper envelope a small picture fell out.

It was a Polaroid picture of him.

He kept his promise to send her one for her collection.

A smile made its way up to her face as she make her way to get her box of pictures filled with mostly him.

「️☆️☆️☆️」️

"May you know that pictures are meant to cover up the bad memories

are meant to cover up the bad memories."