What

Jisung stayed for the night. He stayed for five days and soon left to go back for he has trainees to continue. He had told his manager that he had gone back to celebrate with his family and that he had someone close to him who is sick and he wanted to visit so they let him off for a week. All of it though was a lie just because he wanted to come see her. He couldn't tell her that. He can not tell her that he had lied just to come back to see her smile. Just to see her once more he almost blew his cover that is until his team mates who were his friends decided to cover him while he was gone.

"How long do you think you will be gone?" Y/N's mother ask Jisung while they were sitting in Y/N's room, all ready for bed.

"To be honest, I don't know but I hope I can come back at least once or so every month? That's my main goal for each month." He said as his eyes make its way to look at her. A smile spread onto her face as she blush. Jisung, he knew it wasn't possible but he was the type to take the risk to make the impossible become possible.

Y/N's mother look away sadly and smile, "I see, we'll take care while you're far away. I'm sure Y/N will be taking your pictures somewhere." She said and all three of them laugh together.

"I do hope that she will become my personal fan site knowing how much pictures she have of me already. My future fans would love to get a hold of that." He wink again making her shook her head in disbelief.

"Well letting you know, they ain't ever gonna get them." She reply shortly causing them to laugh again. A few minutes has passed and soon enough they went to bed.

Although, Jisung and Y/N were asleep they weren't fully asleep as their heart wouldn't stop pounding.

"Y/N," Jisung calls her and she look up to the top bunk.

"Yes?" She reply.

"If I were to never reply back to your calls, texts, or just if I don't have time to put it, will you still stay with me?" His voice was deep yet full of sadness. The desperate tone in his voice was noticeable and it broke her heart for him to think that.

"I will wait for you as long as I can. That's what true friends are for, right?" Her words made him sigh in relief but a part of him broke him a part.

Friends.

That's what they think they will always be. Little did they know it was more than that. They don't see it but everyone else does.

"I'm going to sleep now. I have a long day tomorrow." He said before turning in his bed. Jisung wasn't sleeping to be exact, he just doesn't want to make it awkward as it already is.

———

The next morning they were standing in the airport again. This time neither one of them spoke. Afraid to say something wrong or else risky.

As the time slowly ticks by Y/N grip onto his sleeves tight.

"I hope you debut soon." She said. Jisung smile before taking in her hands with his.

"Will you be there to take my fan site pictures." He ask her and she lift her head to face him.

"I'm already your fan site. You should get going now." She said hurrying him but he held onto her hands.

"I have one last thing to tell you and I hope you listen well," he said seriously this time, "I'm taking all the risk I can take and one of them is now." He slowly leans in to her face as time slowly froze between them. Her eyes widen at first but then soften as she closes it.

His lips moved in sync with Her's as they hold on to each other tight. Jisung knew that this was wrong of him to make a move on her when they weren't official but he somehow knew a bit of her inner feelings. Her actions. Everything was obvious.

Once they pulled away, Y/N reverted her eyes away. She was having a attack. Her head was getting heavier but she couldn't show it in front of him.

"I have to go now. Stay safe. And one more thing," he peck her cheek startling her, "I love you." Then he took off running.

Standing there for a good five minute Y/N slowly feel her body go numb as her vision gets blurry. Eventually she passed out and everything went black.

「️☆️☆️☆️」️