To

It was the third month of summer. School was about to start but Y/N was starting to feel strange. Lately she's been feeling light headed. She's been eating fine but it was just her head. She wasn't feeling good but never say so either.

"Hey, have you been taking pictures lately?" Jisung called her at night and she smiled behind the phone.

"I've been doing great and no I don't take pictures no more. What about you? The boys say that you were working on music now." She ask him.

Jisung sighs on the other end.

"Stressful but great too. Music is fun and you know I love it more than anything." He said deeply and she hum in response.

It was recently that Y/N notice her obsession of picture taking of Jisung was more than what she thought it was. She's just recently find out herself the real reason why she can't take anymore pictures of what she used to take. She just couldn't no more because it's not him.

"Why don't you take pictures no more? I want to see your progress. Perhaps if you major in photography then maybe you can take our pictures when we become famous!" He exclaim suddenly making her blush.

"I guess I could and I think I know why I don't no more." She said. Y/N was thinking deeply about what she should say or not say to him. She's afraid of changing things. She's afraid of ruining everything in front of her.

She's afraid of losing him.

She can't bare to.

He was what's keeping her alive and helping her see the world in a way she should've seen sooner.

Because now time was ticking for her, faintly, slowly.

"Hold on, I'll take some pictures and send them over to you in no time. Gotta keep your collections goin, don't I?" He laughs as she could here him rustling around.

"But tell me why though. Why don't you take them no more? Is something wrong? I mean I know you like taking pictures of me and I don't know why so tell me now," He took in a deep breath, "is there a reason for everything you do?"

"Because," She begins this time holding her breath. Trying to calm the beating of her heart, Y/N was nervous and thinking whether she should say it or not.

"It's not you."

「️☆️☆️☆️」️