What

"Class don't forget to turn in your paper works before the end of this semester! Summer is coming." The teacher announced before leaving the room with some portfolio in his hands.

Right when he step out of the room, a squirrel pop his head in front of the girl who was taking pictures of the window out side, again.

"Peek a boo!" He said playfully, startling her.

Y/N took a step back as she try to hide her blush. Jisung knit his brows and then smirk. He eyed the Polaroid camera closely.

"You weren't facing your Polaroid towards me, are you not planning to get another pic of me? I mean I am pretty ready anytime for a picture." He said, with a smug look.

Y/N bit her lip and shrug her shoulders, she was still shy around him despite them getting closer over time.

"Fine then, I'll make it easier for you how about this?" He begins to pose dramatically and she rolled her eyes at him.

Jisung pouts and sigh. "Take a picture before I change my mind. I'm actually letting you sheesh."

And with that she click the button before he could react.

Before the picture could show up he had walked away already to join his friends again. However, he winked at her before leaving.

Immediately her face heats up and she look away to put her attention on the Polaroid instead.

"Calm down, Y/N. He's only a friend who you look up to."

That wasn't the case. She was dying to make him notice her existence more rather than just as the Polaroid girl.

———

Chilling in the dance room, Y/N stared off into the distance as everybody else was setting up for the end of the year dance show. Jisung was at the corner of the room singing, earbuds plugged in.

The way he just stands there focused and puzzled at the same time makes him cute and innocent. No doubt she had to snap one for later.

Grabbing for the camera in her bag, Y/N quickly click a quick picture before he could turn to face her.

"I saw that, Y/N." He said and with that the bell rang.

「️☆️☆️☆️」️